It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know this forum exists http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forums/2
but is there a gog equivalent?
This question / problem has been solved by Grargarimage
xpschaos: I know this forum exists http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forums/2
but is there a gog equivalent?
Nope. GOG subforums only exist for games that are already on GOG.
Has it even been mentioned it is coming to GOG?
I just remember the trailer and I don't think they mentioned it in there.
Smannesman: Has it even been mentioned it is coming to GOG?
It would be shocking if it weren't here, considering how CDPR made the Witcher nearly a GOG exclusive. Not having the game here would be like Valve releasing Half-Life 3 everywhere except Steam.
cogadh: It would be shocking if it weren't here, considering how CDPR made the Witcher nearly a GOG exclusive. Not having the game here would be like Valve releasing Half-Life 3 everywhere except Steam.
But have they mentioned it anywhere?
Smannesman: But have they mentioned it anywhere?
I dont think they have and they wont be speaking much about the game till 2017.
cogadh: It would be shocking if it weren't here, considering how CDPR made the Witcher nearly a GOG exclusive. Not having the game here would be like Valve releasing Half-Life 3 everywhere except Steam.
Smannesman: But have they mentioned it anywhere?
I don't know that they have, but it is one of those things that really doesn't need to be said. CDPR neglecting to release the game on their own storefront is unthinkable.
cogadh: I don't know that they have, but it is one of those things that really doesn't need to be said. CDPR neglecting to release the game on their own storefront is unthinkable.
Be that as it may, it's still like answering the question "How is your mother doing?" with "Tomatoes are gross!".
I mean sure it's true, but that wasn't the question.
Smannesman: Has it even been mentioned it is coming to GOG?
It obviously is coming to GOG (it's a game developed by CD Projekt Red). But it's way way in the future.
cogadh: I don't know that they have, but it is one of those things that really doesn't need to be said. CDPR neglecting to release the game on their own storefront is unthinkable.
Smannesman: Be that as it may, it's still like answering the question "How is your mother doing?" with "Tomatoes are gross!".
Uh, no its not. It's asking the question "Will GOG have the game here?" and answering "They haven't said, but logic and basic common sense says they will."
Post edited June 21, 2015 by cogadh
Smannesman: Be that as it may, it's still like answering the question "How is your mother doing?" with "Tomatoes are gross!".
cogadh: Uh, no its not. It's asking the question "Will GOG have the game here?" and answering "They haven't said, but logic and basc common sense says they will."
It's also basic common sense to actually read a question before answering it.
But I agree, if that was the question I had asked your answer would have been appropriate.
cogadh: Uh, no its not. It's asking the question "Will GOG have the game here?" and answering "They haven't said, but logic and basc common sense says they will."
Smannesman: It's also basic common sense to actually read a question before answering it.
But I agree, if that was the question I had asked your answer would have been appropriate.
What the hell are you talking about? You asked if GOG or CDPR has mentioned whether or not the game would be available on GOG. I answered that I haven't seen it directly mentioned, but not having it here is so outside the realm of possibility that it really doesn't need mentioning. Question read, understood and answered. What I don't understand is your semantic issue with both the question and the answer.
Anyway, the forum you linked in the first post is the best place to discuss it I suppose.
cogadh: What the hell are you talking about? You asked if GOG or CDPR has mentioned whether or not the game would be available on GOG. I answered that I haven't seen it directly mentioned, but not having it here is so outside the realm of possibility that it really doesn't need mentioning. Question read, understood and answered. What I don't understand is your semantic issue with both the question and the answer.
Well in fact you have not answered the question, unless "I dunno" counts as an answer.
Personally I don't think "I don't know, but here's my opinion" is an answer to a question.
But I suppose this might be one of those agree-to-disagree situations.