It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
IMPORTANT: Please read before posting This topic has been provided to discuss the latest releases of our Downloader (for both Mac and Windows systems) and to submit bug reports. The stable releases (recommended for most users) can be found at this address:http://www.gog.com/downloader.

Latest version:

Mac OS X - 1.2 (build 512)
Windows - 3.6.0

Both Downloaders now have the option of sending Error Reports directly to us (this can be found in app under Settings).
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Fallen_Zen
Szulak: Didn't receive your report. Could you try again or upload a contents of your log file to pastebin.com?
http://nicode.net/temp/gog/
(seems like the report failed to send because the log file is still in use - therefore I uploaded both files)
I've just tried to use the OSX version of the GOG downloader - it booted up fine the first time, but after that it just simply fails to launch and quits instantly.

I'm running OSX 10.6.8
Gog downloader seems broken, it doesn't even open when I click on it.
thangox: Gog downloader seems broken, it doesn't even open when I click on it.
Could you specify which version are you running?
Xenesis: I've just tried to use the OSX version of the GOG downloader - it booted up fine the first time, but after that it just simply fails to launch and quits instantly.

I'm running OSX 10.6.8
Please see your PM for help, just messaged you.
thangox: Gog downloader seems broken, it doesn't even open when I click on it.
Szulak: Could you specify which version are you running?
Brand new customer using the latest version of the downloader. I already opened a support ticket but for a first time using your service, I am not really impressed :(
Szulak: Could you specify which version are you running?
thangox: Brand new customer using the latest version of the downloader. I already opened a support ticket but for a first time using your service, I am not really impressed :(
Are you using Windows or Mac version? If Windows, have you got .NET framework 3.5 installed?
thangox: Brand new customer using the latest version of the downloader. I already opened a support ticket but for a first time using your service, I am not really impressed :(
Szulak: Are you using Windows or Mac version? If Windows, have you got .NET framework 3.5 installed?
Windows 7, framework 3.5 is istalled. I tried uninstalling/re-installing adobe air, deleted the registry key, deleted the %Appdata% local folder for gog. Nothing, it just won't open, nothing is happening.
Szulak: Are you using Windows or Mac version? If Windows, have you got .NET framework 3.5 installed?
thangox: Windows 7, framework 3.5 is istalled. I tried uninstalling/re-installing adobe air, deleted the registry key, deleted the %Appdata% local folder for gog. Nothing, it just won't open, nothing is happening.
Could you post on pastebin.com a contents of your log file, please?
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Szulak
thangox: Windows 7, framework 3.5 is istalled. I tried uninstalling/re-installing adobe air, deleted the registry key, deleted the %Appdata% local folder for gog. Nothing, it just won't open, nothing is happening.
Szulak: Could you post on pastebin.com a contents of your log file, please?
There you go http://pastebin.com/bpkAASQ2

Some thing are written in french (I'm french canadian that's why)
Post edited June 21, 2013 by thangox
ilhdr: I already checked this and it's installed.
Szulak: Could you explain exactly have you got and what did you already try? I haven't any report from you.
The gog downloader gives a error message everytime I try to open it.
nicode: The current version (3.5.7.0, %LocalAppData% reset after update) is downloading a file over and over again.
[...]
Add the soundtrack and the Czech language pack of Inquisitor to the list.
Seems 3.5.7.0 is broken for my download VM.
ScarletSpider85: snip
Szulak: Could you send me a report (from the Settings option in the GOG Downloader) please? I will take a look on this issue.
nicode: snip
Szulak: Could you send me a report (from the Settings option in the GOG Downloader) please? I will take a look on this issue.
Done.
I'm pretty sure I already know this, but the downloader is completely safe, correct?
IShoot4lolz: I'm pretty sure I already know this, but the downloader is completely safe, correct?
if the question , is there any malware in the downloader : there 0 malware.

some Antivirus could give you a false positive , just place the executable of the downloader in the ignore list of the Antiviture. :)