I've just pushed the first update to the Mac Downloader. If you're wondering what's new, here's a short list of changes:
1. No more merging process, just like with the Windows client (each game/bonus will be written to the destination files now. These files are created upon adding a download to the queue, with the size of a completed download). Note: if you are already downloading something and you worry about loosing progress, fear not. The downloader should merge the chunks to the destination files upon first launch after the upgrade).
2. Speed limiter - for all the folks that do not want the Downloader to use the whole available bandwidth.
3. Download structure written to local file - so when you add something to the queue, close the downloader and re-open, all the info is read from the local structure and not from the server. Saves your time and bandwidth.
4. You can now copy & paste your login credentials to the login sheet window (copying of password is disabled by default, only pasting is allowed).
5. Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
Let us know what do you think about it.
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Fallen_Zen