We've pushed an update to the Downloader 3.0 & 3.1 (both have the same changes included and are described below). If you encounter any problems, please let us know.
IMPORTANT: In case of any problems with updating (update window hidden etc.), go to the settings and disable "Start Downloader on Windows Startup" and restart the application.
You can also download the latest version manually at: http://www.gog.com/downloader
Changelog 3.0.51 (Stable) & 3.1.2 (Beta)
- If "Start Downloader with Windows Startup" option is checked and user not logged in, Downloader will no longer start minimized to tray
- Downloader no longer crashes on startup when having problems with accessing the system's registry (appropriate message appears)
- Downloader no longer crashes when there's a problem with a xml file on the server
- "Not enough disk space" message fix
- Some other minor bugs
- Game patches notifications
- Merged files with a checksum error are re-verified now
- Faster validation of previously downloaded chunks
- When minimized to tray, Downloader is no longer visible in the system's ALT+TAB menu
- Further download stability improvements