i bought 3 games but what ever i do the download wont not work writing me "checksum error on chunk X#, please contact support"
Before submitting any bug reports, please post the following information:
1. Downloader version (found under settings)
2. OS version
3. OS language
4. Browser kind and version (this is required only if you're having problems when adding games to the queue from the website)
5. Downloader log contents if possible:
Windows 7/Vista - C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\GOG.com
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\GOG.com
6. A detailed description of the problem.
Downloader used to work beautifully for me, now it doesn't work at all. I upgraded to the latest stable release and I simply get a file not found error when I try to download a game. Doesn't matter what game I try to download. Here's the info you want.
1. Downloader version 126.96.36.199
2. Windows 7 64 bit
4. Firefox 12
Just FYI, I tried through Chrome and it did start downloading one thing but I can't seem to download any of the bonus content stuff through the downloader. Not essential I guess but it would be nice.