It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the final update to their content roadmap, the developers of the medieval RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance has just released a free set of modding tools for their game.

Before you start modding the game, make sure that you have its latest version (1.9.3) and download the free modding tools available at Nexus Mods. Next, you just need to place the content of the ZIP file in the Kingdom Come: Deliverance game folder and it's ready for you to use!

For more details visit a dedicated Nexus Mods wiki which includes tutorials for before you start and descriptions of all available modding options.

To celebrate this update, you can now get Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-50%) base game and DLC's (up to -50%) or get the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition (-25%) at discount during our Weekly Sale.
May I present to you our latest addition to our knights: Sir Modalot!
Themken: May I present to you our latest addition to our knights: Sir Modalot!
I want to see "Sir Not Appearing in this Video Game"
Very nice
GOG.com: In the final update to their content roadmap
Does this mean that the game is finally complete or could there be more DLCs to come in the future?
GOG.com: In the final update to their content roadmap
ConsulCaesar: Does this mean that the game is finally complete or could there be more DLCs to come in the future?
I'm not 100% sure about DLC but as I understand it the original plan was to make this the first in a trilogy so I am *assuming* it is completed wtih the Devs moving more fully into work on the second installment. I could be wrong though.

In either case, modding tools are a welcome addition =)
Post edited November 04, 2019 by RoseLegion
ConsulCaesar: Does this mean that the game is finally complete or could there be more DLCs to come in the future?
I think the Royal Edition has all game-relevant DLCs. They are not planning anything new as far I know.
RoseLegion:
blotunga:
I don't mind waiting for as long as necessary to get a complete edition. Time to look into the Royal Edition, I guess. :)
blotunga:
ConsulCaesar: I don't mind waiting for as long as necessary to get a complete edition. Time to look into the Royal Edition, I guess. :)
That´s the ultimate edition, they moved onto the second game now.
This is awesome and big kudos to Warhorse continuing to support GOG with this game. It may have some flaws here and there but in terms of scale and pure experience, this has been the best post-2010 game in the world to me. They have done a good job updating the installers and DLCs (which I was concerned about in the past). Very much hoping the sequel comes here.

One minor quibble: I wish more games would go for moddb over nexus...but whatever.
ConsulCaesar: I don't mind waiting for as long as necessary to get a complete edition. Time to look into the Royal Edition, I guess. :)
Tarhiel: That´s the ultimate edition, they moved onto the second game now.
To the wishlist! ;)

rjbuffchix: One minor quibble: I wish more games would go for moddb over nexus...but whatever.
As someone who has dabbled minimally with mods, what are the advantages of one over the other?
Post edited November 06, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
Tarhiel: That´s the ultimate edition, they moved onto the second game now.
ConsulCaesar: To the wishlist! ;)

rjbuffchix: One minor quibble: I wish more games would go for moddb over nexus...but whatever.
ConsulCaesar: As someone who has dabbled minimally with mods, what are the advantages of one over the other?
No advantages, just different sites, both of them big ones and renowned go-to places for mods.
I personally don´t mind one or the other, as long as it is on one of them and not just on Steam workshop (I am looking at you, Enderal: Forgotten Stories).
ConsulCaesar: To the wishlist! ;)

As someone who has dabbled minimally with mods, what are the advantages of one over the other?
Tarhiel: No advantages, just different sites, both of them big ones and renowned go-to places for mods.
I personally don´t mind one or the other, as long as it is on one of them and not just on Steam workshop (I am looking at you, Enderal: Forgotten Stories).
One advantage, nexus locks downloads to a maximum 1mbs download unless you become premium, also you have to login to download mods. Otherwise there are pluses and minuses to each, I prefer moddb. Either is better than steam workshop, creators club, social club or any other drm modding.