It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
abelthorne: PSA: if you're having troubles getting your Steam games to be found, disable AdBlock, it seems to interfere with the process.
Doesn't work for me.
tinyE: Does Steam know about this? :P
But Steam know everything squid face!
I would appear it worked for me on that one attempt without realizing it. That attempt was stuck loading so I didn't know if it went through or not.
tibus274: So as a promo this is great but I fear a trend of people buying a game on Steam and just waiting to redeem it here on GoG :(
Well, you can take solace in the fact that only certain games will be redeemable on GOG. Moreover, the window to do so is relatlively small. Heck, it seems like more work to me to buy on Steam and then "hope" for crossbuy later on.

That being said, Im happy that I dont need to repurchase a few games such as VVVVV (already bought it twice!).
It's a nice feature, I suppose, but I'm finding myself getting irrationally pissed about this...

You know, if all the outdated, feature-deprived, flat-out abandoned builds of some of the games here weren't evidence enough that Steamtards get all the breaks, THIS THING comes along.
abelthorne: PSA: if you're having troubles getting your Steam games to be found, disable AdBlock, it seems to interfere with the process.
haydenaurion: Doesn't work for me.
gives the same error here it did before. When it DOES get through, it finds 0 games of the at least seven in my library that are on the list.
Am I the only one who suspects that this is only going to produce more revenue for Steam or Humble rather than for GOG...?
Doesn't seem to be working for me. It either says something went wrong, or that I have no eligible games, but I can see 5 or 6 games under "Unavailable Games" that I own on Steam.
i'm surprised that this is really possible. anyway, so is this good or bad?
Ok. I was able to connect this time but I'm getting NO ELIGIBLE GAMES FOUND message.
Is it working right now? I only get errors like "service not available" and now "OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. Please try again."

I have disabled Adblock Plus and Flashblock, have a public Steam profile since early this year and have 8 eligible games. I guess I'll have to wait a few hours and try again later today... (:P)... (–_–)
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Azrael360
Has anyone figured out why it lists games as unavailable when you own them? I have 8 green checks and the rest are red. Of those red checked games I own 3. I thought maybe it has something to do with Humble Bundle. But I got Project Zomboid from the developer a long long time ago and had to redeem on Steam since Desura closed down.
I think there must be a lot of people testing this because it wont even load for me.
Perhaps i shoud come back later when things have calmed down a bit.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Lodium
Does my GOG username become visible to my Steam friends and vice versa - my Steam profile visible to my GOG friends over Galaxy?
Steam name importing still needs work, as it has cropped part of my name off: ‘johndrinkwater […
Oh cool, your forum is equally broken :D You need to read https://mathiasbynens.be/notes/mysql-utf8mb4
Attachments:
Post edited June 01, 2016 by johndrinkwater