It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
The full list of games will always be available on gog connect starting with these and more:
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
I just connected my account and I have all of these games on my steam profile (only FTL is installed though) and its saying none of these games are eligible?

Or does it take some time for the account to go through?

The full list of games will always be available on gog connect starting with these and more:
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
Straw_Hat_Poet: I just connected my account and I have all of these games on my steam profile (only FTL is installed though) and its saying none of these games are eligible?

No, the bit you quoted is just really badly worded.

What they mean is that "The full list of games available at a given time will always be visible on the GOG connect page".

So as you can see, there are no games listed on the GOG connect page at the moment because there are no games available through connect at the moment. They're all limited time offers that usually pop up during sales.
Straw_Hat_Poet: I just connected my account and I have all of these games on my steam profile (only FTL is installed though) and its saying none of these games are eligible?

SirPrimalform: No, the bit you quoted is just really badly worded.

What they mean is that "The full list of games available at a given time will always be visible on the GOG connect page".

So as you can see, there are no games listed on the GOG connect page at the moment because there are no games available through connect at the moment. They're all limited time offers that usually pop up during sales.
ah I see. Thank you very much for the quick reply! I'll def. have to keep my eye on it.
SirPrimalform: No, the bit you quoted is just really badly worded.

Straw_Hat_Poet: ah I see. Thank you very much for the quick reply! I'll def. have to keep my eye on it.
Yeah, I think part of the reason they make them limited time is to draw traffic during sales. Stay vigilant. ;)
Hi,

Does anyone know when the next batch of games become available on GOG Connect?
hjahre: Hi,

No, but they tend to come either with a special sale or—on a few occasions—a game will be launched on GOG with the possibility to get it through GOG Connect. The latter is quite unusual though.
hjahre: Hi,

It's basically always a surprise. Keep your eyes out for the next big sale and there may be some then (like MightyPinecone suggested).
low rated
hi
low rated
BlackWingx: hi
yo
we are glad for looking forward this
Brilliant, now I can intergate my steam library’s with GOG
Did I wrecked myself over by doing gog connect and not set my steam profile public?

Can someone give any help in this case?
Teoshisha: Did I wrecked myself over by doing gog connect and not set my steam profile public?

At the moment there are no games available through connect. Usually during big sales: winter/summer do they offer a few games.
Teoshisha: Did I wrecked myself over by doing gog connect and not set my steam profile public?

Are you trying to get games via Connect right now? If so, that's not going to work. The games offered via Connect are only for limited time windows (usually a few days). They tend to have more available during sales, but you won't always be able to get some that were previously offered. It all depends on what the publishers allow.

Currently, there are no games available via Connect. Likely the next batch will be during the next big sale (probably the summer sale). No guarantees though.

blotunga: At the moment there are no games available through connect. Usually during big sales: winter/summer do they offer a few games.
Ohh I see, thank you for the answer.

I feared I may ruined something, but then apparently no.