It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs isn't being recognized for me, either.
Omerta wasn't intended to be in the Connect pool. Support confirmed that. It was removed shortly after they've noticed.
yuzeed: I am as well.
kustridaren: you need to go to your profile on steam then edit profile then secrecy options then change to public and then press save.
I got two other games off GOG Connect no problem. Starpoint Gemini 2 and Psychonauts so I know it's not my privacy settings. And 8 hours later I still can't get Amnesia.
jcoa: I am also not getting Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs for Connect. Did everyone who's having this problem actually buy the game or did they get it from a Humble or Steam giveaway at some point? Mine was a giveaway.
I got Starpoint Gemini 2 as a giveaway and Psychonauts through the Humble monthly.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by yuzeed
I finally got Amnesia through GOG Connect.
adding my +1 to not being able to redeem Amnesia via Gog Connect...
kustridaren: you need to go to your profile on steam then edit profile then secrecy options then change to public and then press save.
yuzeed: I got two other games off GOG Connect no problem. Starpoint Gemini 2 and Psychonauts so I know it's not my privacy settings. And 8 hours later I still can't get Amnesia.
It seems GOG saves a list of all the games in your Steam account on the last successful scan; if you obtained Amnesia since then and the privacy settings have changed, then you may well be able to obtain Starpoint Gemini 2 and Psychonauts, but not Amnesia. It's worthwhile checking your privacy settings again. Make sure your list of Steam games ('Game details') is public too.
Finally found after short playing it on Steam again.
Oh and mayby GoG should add year data for their post because I thought I could still get SR:R.
yuzeed: I got two other games off GOG Connect no problem. Starpoint Gemini 2 and Psychonauts so I know it's not my privacy settings. And 8 hours later I still can't get Amnesia.
MightyPinecone: It seems GOG saves a list of all the games in your Steam account on the last successful scan; if you obtained Amnesia since then and the privacy settings have changed, then you may well be able to obtain Starpoint Gemini 2 and Psychonauts, but not Amnesia. It's worthwhile checking your privacy settings again. Make sure your list of Steam games ('Game details') is public too.
My privacy settings have never changed unless Steam magically changed them when I wasn't looking. I've never set it to private at any point in time prior to now.
yuzeed: My privacy settings have never changed unless Steam magically changed them when I wasn't looking. I've never set it to private at any point in time prior to now.
I believe they did change everyone's privacy settings to make their list of games private at one point. I suggest checking.
yuzeed: My privacy settings have never changed unless Steam magically changed them when I wasn't looking. I've never set it to private at any point in time prior to now.
Steam changed the privacy settings for the game list a couple of months ago setting all users game list as private on default, in an effort to kill Steam Spy it seems (as it didn't change a lot on the GDPR front).
Issue for Amnesia solved for me.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Amnesia on Steam. After another refresh (one more) on GOG Connect, the game has finally appeared available/redeemable in my GOG library.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by bigboss-62
I got Starpoint Gemini 2 right away. Then after changing all of my privacy settings to public and waiting a couple of hours I refreshed Connect and got Amnesia ( the game, not the condition :P)
i still cant get kingdom: new lands
Was Omerta Gold on the list earlier? It was not detected ion my account - even though I own it - but I'm not seeing it now.

Edit - never mind - I see it was an error based on a prior post.
Post edited June 05, 2018 by DrR0Ck
I've waited a day. Kingdom and Amnesia still don't show up as eligible on my list still, though Starpoint Gemini worked just fine yesterday.