It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
So far, it's failing to do what it's supposed to do - GOG can't find any of the games in my library, although I own 10 games of those listed on connect.gog.com

I am located in Europe and my profile on Steam is public. Any suggestions or should I just try later.

BTW, super awesome move by GOG and devs.
Excellent new feature, thanks GOG! Hoping for more games in the future ^_^
Well, doesn't work here either. Most of the times "an error has occurred" and when it actually connects it says "no game found". I'll try again later.

Nice idea, though. Having the games in two places is always better (even though it's only for a few of them) and GOG has quite a few benefits over Steam. Especially no need for an internet connection once downloaded.
Same problem here and i own these following games on Steam
Trine 1
Saints Row 2
Braid
FTL
VVVVV
Two Worlds
and Connect can't seem able to find those games in my library

First it didn't detect any games and now i'm getting this "OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG"
I'll try this later tho, i think this is a cool feature :)

EDIT
It's still saying that there are no eligible games
Attachments:
342347.jpg (39 Kb)
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Terpor
GOG are awesome for doing this - I'm a strong believer that people shouldn't have to buy the same game multiple times and encourage any move towards unifying all PC purchases of a game. I do somewhat share the concern that this might be conceding more ground to Steam, but I'm hopeful that moves like these will bring more people to GOG's point of view and that'll lead to more success for GOG, more improvements to Steam, and ultimately a better gaming environment for everyone.

Van Helsing - Final Cut isn't working for me (could this be related to the fact it was given freely in a weird way to people who owned the previous games?), but 14 other games all worked fine. :)
Post edited June 01, 2016 by shockedfrog
Question: when new games get added to GOG Connect, do we have to manually add them (if we already own them on Steam) or will our account automatically update?
GamingSince80s: I'm getting an error everytime I try to link up my steam account.

Clicking sign in through Steam gives me an error;

"error": "bad_request",
"error_description": "Invalid redirection uri"

Any ideas?
Are you using Galaxy? That produced the same error for me. It worked using a browser (well, the connecting, not the actual syncing).
Set to public and all that. But game detection is still an issue.
Why I didn't bought Shadowrun Returns on stema when I could... now I would have it on gog too. ;(
Ok, so now I'm getting the message UPS something wen't wrong all the time.
Kabus: Very nice.

I have same issue with Van Helsing: Final Cut :/
That's fixed.
GOGantastic
I assume the server is under load or theres a few kinks to work out. Either way just wanted to mention I'm on of the people who have eligible games that it's not detecting.

This seems like an awesome idea though. The more I can move over to GOG the better tbh.
Nice feature! :)
Still, I can't import any of those games from Steam :/ and I already set my account Public.
Konrad: Hey folks, if you're having trouble importing your games – try setting your Steam account settings to public, not private. This should help at least in some cases!
Well, this got me at least half of the way there. Now, GOG doesn't say "Can't connect to Steam" anymore, but instead I get "No eligible games found", even though I own The Witness and Breach&Clear on Steam.