It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
jazzmessenger: Does anyone know if you can connect multiple Steam accounts with one GOG account? Or in another word: Once you connected with your steam account, are you stuck with that account and can't change anymore?
"You can only connect one Steam library per GOG.com account. This process is permanent."
jazzmessenger: Does anyone know if you can connect multiple Steam accounts with one GOG account? Or in another word: Once you connected with your steam account, are you stuck with that account and can't change anymore?
As stated in the FAQ: You can only connect to one steam account, and this can't be changed, once they are connected
WvStolzing:
Nice one. :P
ThermioN:
Lol
Post edited June 02, 2016 by omega64
You can only connect one Steam library per GOG.com account. This process is permanent.
Seems pretty cut and dry.

Now if only it worked, but I think it seems to have issues with larger Steam accounts.
I cannot get anything to work, I clicked on the link accounts and nothing happens.

Any ideas as to why this is? Thanks
Also, what's with the discrepancy between the list of games on the 'GOG Connect' page, and the games on the 'Connect *Promo*' page?

The latter has several additional games, like Trine 2 & 3, System Shock 2, and Saints Row 3.
Any news when this is actually going to work?
I have two eligible games in my steam library, but gog keeps telling me that no eligible have been found?!
I find it very confusing that the linking process goes to a URL

https://www.gog.com/connect?result=success

but the text displayed on that page says (and has done so for the last 12 hours)

YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE BEING CONNECTED
Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later. Thank you for your patience.

So which is true?
Is it a "success" and has already been done, or is it still an ongoing process which may still end up unsuccessfully?
Post edited June 02, 2016 by PixelBoy
It's official, because of this, I will be prioritizing all my game purchases on GOG ahead of Steam. Keep on bringing features like this to the community, and I'll keep giving you my money. Just purchased a bunch of games just because the prospect of this has me excited.
RavenholmDX: It's official, because of this, I will be prioritizing all my game purchases on GOG ahead of Steam. Keep on bringing features like this to the community, and I'll keep giving you my money. Just purchased a bunch of games just because the prospect of this has me excited.
So in other words, this feature is meaningless to you now. :)
Well, doing a quick check using a browser not logged in to GOG shows a list of 22 games.

Out of that list it would appear I own 12 of them on Steam.

I own only 2 of those on GOG. (indicated by * in front of title).

01 Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars
02 FTL Advanced Edition
03 Mount & Blade
04 Project Zomboid
05 *Saints Row 2
06 Shadowrun Returns
07 Van Helsing: Final Cut
08 To The Moon
09 Trine: Enchanted Edition
10 *Two Worlds
11 Unreal Gold
12 Unreal Tournament GotY

So if/when the link works I should get 10 new games added to my GOG account.

I do own many others on both, but those are not on the GOG Connect program list (yet).
Post edited June 02, 2016 by Red_Eagle_LXIX
Connect found my games 2 times now. I tried to add them 2 times. No success. Now it is searching again. Hope GOG get this thing working before time is running out.
Yet another example of GOG's amateurism. Get better servers.
Post edited June 02, 2016 by Crosmando
PixelBoy: I find it very confusing that the linking process goes to a URL

but the text displayed on that page says (and has done so for the last 12 hours)

Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later. Thank you for your patience.

So which is true?
Is it a "success" and has already been done, or is it still an ongoing process which may still end up unsuccessfully?
You were successfully added to the queue to have your Steam account scanned.
PixelBoy: I find it very confusing that the linking process goes to a URL

So which is true?
It's essentially a success message – your place is reserved, your games are reserved, we just need time to process the accounts. I can see how this is not clear right now, we'll take another look at that status message.