It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a test. Stay calm and buy game series bundles.

Let's try something new. We know that GOG.com users love to have complete collections of game series on their shelves. There's nothing nicer than a row of virtual boxes containing every single game from a series that you hold dear. We appreciate the completionist approach--after all we try our best to have a complete collection of the best games in history in our offer (and we'll never stop following that goal). So, we thought that we might as well make completing a whole game series on GOG.com easier and more rewarding. Introducing: Game Series Bundles on GOG.com!

We offer you the chance to get various complete game series with a 15% up to 55% off discount. If a game belongs to such series, you will find a new button on the game page, which lets you buy a bundle that includes the whole series instead of a single title. It will also display how much you'll save on that deal. If you already own a game from that series, you can still complete the bundle, getting the missing games with the discount. The discount rate is flat, only applies when you get the whole bundle, and varies from series to series.

Just go to any game from the series that grabs your attention to find the new "buy series" button right under the regular "add to cart" button. Once you click it, the games you're missing from the series (whether it's all of them or even just one) will be added to your shopping cart with a discount applied.

Please keep in mind--this is something we're just testing now. If it turns out that this sort of deal is popular with you and that it makes sense for us, we'll keep the Game Series Bundles as a permanent site feature and work towards adding more of them to our offer. For the time being, you get the bundle deals on all the series mentioned below:

7th Guest Bundle :
The 7th Guest + The 11th Hour
($16.98, save $3.00, discount of 15%)

Alone in the Dark bundle:
Alone in The Dark 1+2+3 + Alone in The Dark: New Nightmare
($10.18, save $1.80, discount of 15%)

Atlantis Bundle:
Atlantis: The Lost Tales + Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis + Atlantis 3: The New World
($20.77, save $5.20, discount of 20%)

Gabriel Knight Bundle:
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers + Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within + Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
($14.37, save $3.60, discount of 20%)

Journeyman Project Bundle:
The Journeyman Project 2 + The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
($10.18, save $1.80, discount of 15%)

King's Quest Bundle:
King's Quest 1+2+3 + King's Quest 4+5+6 + King's Quest 7+8
($20.97, save $9.00, discount of 30%)

Longest Journey Bundle:
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
($21.23, save $3.75, discount of 15%)

Little Big Adventure Bundle:
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) + Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
($9.58, save $2.40, discount of 20%)

Phantasmagoria Bundle:
Phantasmagoria + Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh
($13.58, save $2.40, discount of 15%)

Runaway Bundle:
Runaway: A Road Adventure + Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle + Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate
($26.77, save $13.20, discount of 30%)

Sam & Max Bundle:
Sam & Max Save the World + Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
($42.72, save $52.25, discount of 55%)

Simon the Sorcerer Bundle:
Simon the Sorcerer + Simon the Sorcerer 2 + Simon the Sorcerer 3D
($14.37, save $3.60, discount of 20%)

Space Quest Bundle:
Space Quest 1+2+3 + Space Quest 4+5+6

Still Life Bundle:
Still Life + Still Life 2
($23.97, save $6.00, discount of 20%)

Syberia Bundle:
Syberia + Syberia 2

Tex Murphy Bundle:
Mean Streets + Martian Memorandum + Under a Killing Moon + The Pandora Directive + Tex Murphy: Overseer
($25.16, save $10.50, discount of 30%)

Wadjet Eye Adventures:
Resonance + Blackwell Bundle + Gemini Rue
($27.97, save $7.00, discount of 20%)

Zork Bundle:
The Zork Anthology + Return to Zork + Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands + Zork: Grand Inquisitor
($16.72, save $7.20, discount of 30%)
G-Doc: Nope. If you already have one or more games from the bundle you can complete the bundle getting only the games you're missing form the series with the offered discount.
That is too cool.
Guilty Gear Bundle?
Star Control Bundle?
Descent Bundle?
Fallout Bundle?
Ultima Bundle?
... Magic Bundle? :3 (That's like 16 games XD)

I have all of these, but they're suggestions because they're all great series.

I don't particularly want any of these bundles on offer (except maybe King's/Space Quest, and Zork), but if something is added that I really like then I'll look at it. :-)
Honestly? I'm thrilled about the idea of getting an entire series (or the remainder of one I started many moons ago). But...as with some of the 50% off pack sales that come and go now and then, I think that someone willing to get 3 or more games at a time might expect a little more than 15-20% off. At least 35-40% off. And (honestly honestly) if the bundles were perpetually 50% off, I think they'd sail off the shelves. Or their bits would propagate; whatever.

But best of luck either way.

--Sodajerk
Since GOG seems to want feedback on this one, here's my two cents (notwithstanding that others have already given the same two cents...)

I fall into the "game collector" category - I tend to buy games I want when they go on discount, regardless of whether I'm likely to play them anytime soon. So for me, these bundle discounts aren't too enticing, seeing as how if I'm patient they'll almost certainly be available at a much higher discount sooner or later. That said, I'm obviously not opposed to such discounts - they neither pick my pocket nor break my leg - and I hope that they're a big hit with my less obsessive-compulsive gaming brothers and sisters.

So in summary - not for me, but kudos, GOG, kudos.
Great Idea, GOG! This really helps us acquire whole series for less cash than we'd have to spend otherwise... We're not made of money and this user is glad that you're fully aware of this. The Sam and Max bundle is a really nice touch considering the average price of games in that series...
I don't know what I'm missing. Boohoo. Probably nothing. Yay.

I can't find the "buy series" button because I own so many of the bundles that I never see an "add to cart" button. Surely that's the normal state of affairs for us completionists? What completionists want is a 1024x1024 pixel button on the home page labelled "press here to complete your bundles". If the button could flash different colours and sound a klaxon if the logged in user has any incomplete bundles, that'd be nice too.

The iTunes store has one of these buttons. Except that it's not 1024x1024 pixels, it doesn't flash and there's no klaxon. There must be something wrong with the iTunes folks not see how those features would obviously help their customers.

Cheers,
Lloyd
Awesome. Very awesome. I totally do feel the need to own complete series of things, so this is perfect. I definitely support this feature. Although I do agree that there should be more series bundles included.
G-Doc: Updated the newspost with proper bundle descriptions and links to the bundled games.

I also included the deal info for each of them (thanks, JMich!).
I can't work out whether this is a mistake or deliberate but Post Mortem is missing from the Still Life series bundle. You guys obviously consider it to be part of the same series since it doesn't have its own forum (just "Still Life series").
Great.
Now i hope that gog adds some *new* games because i already purchased my
fav series
Well, okay. It's a great step to a right direction. While I personally would wait for individual games going half off, I can also see people willing to grab a whole series at once without the wait.

I hope this works out, AND THEN we could add more series (and games in general for GOG).
I rarely buy a game outside of sales, and the bundle discounts are substantially smaller than the usual discounts during sales, so I doubt I'll be using this new feature. Nevertheless I think it's a good idea, I'm just not in the target group for this kind of discount. But for people who want a complete series and don't want to wait for a sale, it's certainly a good offer.
Psyringe: I rarely buy a game outside of sales, and the bundle discounts are substantially smaller than the usual discounts during sales, so I doubt I'll be using this new feature.
The question that remains unanswered though is whether bundle deal will stack with regular sales. If a 50% off on Gabriel Knight for example means the bundle is also 50% off, then the bundles become much more enticing.
A very welcome and long overdue addition, buying more should always be rewarded so thanks for finally implementing this, GOG
Psyringe: I rarely buy a game outside of sales, and the bundle discounts are substantially smaller than the usual discounts during sales, so I doubt I'll be using this new feature.
JMich: The question that remains unanswered though is whether bundle deal will stack with regular sales. If a 50% off on Gabriel Knight for example means the bundle is also 50% off, then the bundles become much more enticing.
True. I'm assuming that the discounts won't stack. I don't think GOG is particularly fond of stacking bonuses. On the other hand, GOG has built up a history of surpassing my expectations, so you never know. ;)
No Fallout Bundle????