It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bensinkula: Oh, so it's Miasmata? =D
SirPrimalform: Wow, I just came here to suggest that too. When I clicked the link for this thread in the forum it showed new posts. That's how closely you just ninja'd me.
Haha, unintentionally, I swear! I was just proud of myself for figuring it out! I mean...I'm almost positive that that's the right game...
SirPrimalform: Wow, I just came here to suggest that too. When I clicked the link for this thread in the forum it showed new posts. That's how closely you just ninja'd me.
bensinkula: Haha, unintentionally, I swear! I was just proud of myself for figuring it out! I mean...I'm almost positive that that's the right game...
Whoops, typo in my previous post. I meant it showed no new posts. I just thought it was interesting that you posted that in the time between me refreshing the General Discussion board and me clicking the link to this topic.

fortune_p_dawg: Receiver by Wolfire Games.
Ah wait no, that has a Linux version.
Post edited November 28, 2012 by SirPrimalform
SCPM: Hint 2: Mac + PC
Hint 3: 2 Man Developer Team
Considering how desperately I want this game, that would be pretty awesome. I'd probably buy it for 10 cents so I could get it and then rebuy it on GOG once I get money in a week or two.
bensinkula: Haha, unintentionally, I swear! I was just proud of myself for figuring it out! I mean...I'm almost positive that that's the right game...
SirPrimalform: Whoops, typo in my previous post. I meant it showed no new posts. I just thought it was interesting that you posted that in the time between me refreshing the General Discussion board and me clicking the link to this topic.

fortune_p_dawg: Receiver by Wolfire Games.
SirPrimalform: Ah wait no, that has a Linux version.
True, but maybe they're only offering the Mac & Windows versions... I mean, it is for both Mac & Windows, so maybe the fact that they didn't mention a Linux version is the curve ball.
Gazoinks: Considering how desperately I want this game, that would be pretty awesome. I'd probably buy it for 10 cents so I could get it and then rebuy it on GOG once I get money in a week or two.
Yeah, Miasmata looks awesome, may have to overextend myself a bit this month...
Post edited November 28, 2012 by fortune_p_dawg
I'd hate to piss in your cheerios, but Miasmata is Windows only. Also, after the Botanicula ragestorm, GOG probably makes sure that devs don't put their games on PWYW upon release.
Starmaker: I'd hate to piss in your cheerios, but Miasmata is Windows only. Also, after the Botanicula ragestorm, GOG probably makes sure that devs don't put their games on PWYW upon release.
Nooo, my cheerios! D:
Starmaker: I'd hate to piss in your cheerios, but Miasmata is Windows only. Also, after the Botanicula ragestorm, GOG probably makes sure that devs don't put their games on PWYW upon release.
Gazoinks: Nooo, my cheerios! D:
Peerios.
Hint 4: Creato in Italia

Hmm - Anna is Italian, I think...

Edit: http://dreampainters-anna.blogspot.co.uk/
Post edited November 28, 2012 by amok
amok: Hint 4: Creato in Italia

Hmm - Anna is Italian, I think...
If it is, that'd be the best guess I have and I might throw a dollar at it to get a DRM free (or at least Desura) copy.

If it isn't, then I don't really know where a lot of games are actually made, so I'm at a loss.

EDIT: "anna italian horror game" is a top Google search, so yep, it's Italian. Two person team?
Post edited November 28, 2012 by johnki
Gazoinks: Nooo, my cheerios! D:
fortune_p_dawg: Peerios.
Nooooo you monster! All my hard work....gone! And my peerios!!!!
Nirth: Anyone here that finished Aztaka? I need some help, I think I'm stuck.
I can try to help. Where did you get stuck?
SirPrimalform: Whoops, typo in my previous post. I meant it showed no new posts. I just thought it was interesting that you posted that in the time between me refreshing the General Discussion board and me clicking the link to this topic.

Ah wait no, that has a Linux version.
fortune_p_dawg: True, but maybe they're only offering the Mac & Windows versions... I mean, it is for both Mac & Windows, so maybe the fact that they didn't mention a Linux version is the curve ball.
But since IGS supports all 3 and Wolfire sells all 3 together on their Humble Store, why would they only include two platforms in the sale on IGS?
fortune_p_dawg: True, but maybe they're only offering the Mac & Windows versions... I mean, it is for both Mac & Windows, so maybe the fact that they didn't mention a Linux version is the curve ball.
SirPrimalform: But since IGS supports all 3 and Wolfire sells all 3 together on their Humble Store, why would they only include two platforms in the sale on IGS?
Because people are crazy! Lol
Fotonica

[url=]http://www.fotonica-game.com/[/url]

it even says it on his site hours before the IGS sale... :)
SpiderFromMars: [url=]http://www.fotonica-game.com/[/url]
Anyone want to comment on this game? I'll admit I have a soft spot for this kind of thing.

Damnit, now I want to go play Rez.