It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bought it.

I already got it free somewhere else and like the game but it seemed somewhat unpolished. I'll be sure to check if the updates improve things.

I paid 3$ because 1$ is definitely not enough for any game.
Bought it to ($4.84), I was waiting for it to appear in HIB, IndieRoyale or here, but since it's bundled with the soundtrack, I decided to give it a go.
Already own it, but I think it's worth throwing a bit more money in the dev's direction because I enjoyed playing it. Desura/Steam keys are a plus.
Drakhyrr: The devs said in january they were making updates, changing the beginning of the game so it would be less boring (I thought the demo was pretty boring, and it's the beginning, so that would be welcome), implementing auto-pickup of energy and so on.

They said this would all come along with the mac version, which is apparently being released in this IGS. So, I'm wondering, did they make these changes, or, considering it's been a while since they've said anything, did they just make the mac port and are done with it?
I want to know this as well.
Barefoot_Monkey: Already own it, but I think it's worth throwing a bit more money in the dev's direction because I enjoyed playing it. Desura/Steam keys are a plus.
good point, might get it again for the keys, got it on GG a long time ago.
Apparently, those who buy Aztaka on IGS will also be given the Linux version

https://twitter.com/IndieGameStand/status/271285335529496577

This will be the Linux début for Aztaka, I believe. (In other words, you lot are going to be bug-testing it)
Post edited November 21, 2012 by amok
So I think the next one will totally be Miner Wars: 2081, since it just got on Steam.

...I can dream. :P
Post edited November 21, 2012 by johnki
amok:
Apparently, yes :)
https://indiegamestand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96
johnki: So I think the next one will totally be Miner Wars: 2081, since it just got on Steam.

...I can dream. :P
Pff, online only even in single player? No thanks!
I installed Aztaka, the DRM-free version, but when I start the game and the loading screen arrives the crashes at 16%. :(

I changed settings in setup then it worked all of the sudden.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by Nirth
Psyringe: However, I have to say that with their contradictory definition of DRM-free,
wait what do you mean by this? is there direct download not drm-free?
Psyringe: However, I have to say that with their contradictory definition of DRM-free,
livefree: wait what do you mean by this? is there direct download not drm-free?
When the shop opened, they had a big note "DRM Free" on the main shop page. However, at the same time, on their info page for developers, which listed the requirements for selling a game through their store, they mentioned that a one-time online activation would be okay. This is a bit contradictory, so SirPrimalform (and perhaps others) discussed this with them.

As a result, they have now removed the big "DRM Free" note, and mention the DRM if the game has one. It's not quite what I hoped for, but it must be said that they _have_ displayed the DRM information very prominently for the game that had some.

So, their current stance seems to be that they prefer DRM-free games, that they are okay with mild forms of DRM, and they take care to inform their customers about the DRM that a game might have. (Which means that the contradiction is gone now, though it's still a step in a different direction than the one I hoped they would take.)
They're not giving much away with the hints this time...

The game IS on Steam
PC, Mac and Linux
3rd Person Action/Adventure
Asbeau: They're not giving much away with the hints this time...

The game IS on Steam
PC, Mac and Linux
3rd Person Action/Adventure
Ah, so it's... 35% of all games released in the last decade, then. >.>
I just bought Azatka (last minute deal, eh) and...why the flock did no one tell developers to include some graphic options other than resolution for us with not-so-new computers? I have few years old computer and it runs like shit on my native full HD resolution. While I understand I don't really have right to complain about something not working in full HD here, I certainly do have right to complain about lack of options to make it run properly. Graceful degradation anyone? I'm glad I payed the minimum.

Also, ATI is partialy to blame for displaying my GFX memory as 2.5GB(!), while it's only 1GB GDDR2. Damn, I guess it really is time for an upgrade. Now jut to find some money for it...

EDIT: Ok, I've calmed down a bit, managed to get it running at decent framerate once I lowered the resolution but still, removing GFX options is one of the most insanely idiotic things that happened to gaming.
Post edited November 24, 2012 by IronStar