It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VanishedOne: Or could you...?

Testing download requests is giving me failure (checking the HTTP headers reveals a 500 internal server error).
Accatone: I tried too and I could not download anything from my game wallet. Nothing works!
Can confirm, it's dead.

I'd have checked for updates if I'd have known that.
"Grey Cubes" never worked...
Klumpen0815: "Grey Cubes" never worked...
Really? At least the Linux version certainly worked for me back in the day. ;)

But yeah, I cannot download anything from my account either (nor any free game).
Post edited May 30, 2017 by muntdefems
Klumpen0815: "Grey Cubes" never worked...
muntdefems: Really? At least the Linux version certainly worked for me back in the day. ;)
I was talking about the Linux version since I never tried the Windows one.
After the menu it always just gave me a white screen and the game's sounds.
(Nvidia proprietary drivers, before you ask)
I can't play that blind though.

I've written to the devs back then and never got a response.
Post edited May 30, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: I was talking about the Linux version since I never tried the Windows one.
After the menu it always just gave me a white screen and the game's sounds.
(Nvidia proprietary drivers, before you ask)
I can't play that blind though.

I've written to the devs back then and never got a response.
How strange. As I said it worked out of the box for me back then, and you just got me curious so I recovered it from my storage drive: it still works OK for me without any white screen. I also own an Nvidia card and I'm using the latest proprietary driver (v381.22).

Pity it never worked for you, it's quite a fun game.
Apparently the site is having some security issues right now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/6fetpt/indiegamestand_possible_security_issue/
Right now it's down again: the homepage is 403'd.
VanishedOne: Right now it's down again: the homepage is 403'd.
It now shows this message:
Hello, if you're reading this, IGS is undergoing major upgrade. It's being migrated to a new server, so it's currently offline. We will reach out once this is fully fixed, via email
Me says it's not coming back.
VanishedOne: Right now it's down again: the homepage is 403'd.
muntdefems: It now shows this message:

Hello, if you're reading this, IGS is undergoing major upgrade. It's being migrated to a new server, so it's currently offline. We will reach out once this is fully fixed, via email
muntdefems: Me says it's not coming back.
Yes, I consider it dead too. Last deals had hardly more than 100 units sold and I doubt the normal shop is doing better. Luckily I already backed up everything I owned from that site.
LOL, it's only the main page that's showing the "offline" message. The rest of the website is online and running (e.g. https://indiegamestand.com/store/browse.php).

New server my ass!
That wasn't the case earlier, and something's changed because downloads are working again--so if there's anything you hadn't backed up yet, grab it now to make sure...
muntdefems: LOL, it's only the main page that's showing the "offline" message. The rest of the website is online and running (e.g. https://indiegamestand.com/store/browse.php).

New server my ass!
Thanks for the heads up! I just tried and the downloads work (for now).
Well, if you still haven't backed up your IndieGameStand games, you time's up! The website is apparently down for good now.
That is a shame. They had some nice game deals there.

Oh well, another site gone. Could one day only be Steam and ... key sellers
Oh dear, that doesn't bode well. I don't see why they needed to make up a lie about server upgrades though.
Welp, IGS is down for me. I mean down down, not even the server change message loads now.