It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GAME: Henry Jordaye

Henry Jordaye is a single player RPG, Based in a comical fantasy environment. You play the wizard Henry Jordaye travelling the lands in search of whatever is creating all the attacks on the wizards towers throughout the realms...

AVAILABLE PLATFORMS: Windows & Mac

BEAT THE AVERAGE: DARK HORDES
"The king has left his castle to go about important business, Now the kingdom is unprotected the DARK HORDES have approached the shores and are settling in for a long battle!!"... Play as the MIGHTY, (or not so!) warrior ARTHUR, through quests, lands and deep caves to discover why the dark hordes have attacked your kingdom... This is fun top down, click to move style game built for all age groups. Amazing Scenery and some colourful characters and monsters this game will keep you going constantly!! Currently on update 1.4 with many more updates to follow...
Post edited August 30, 2015 by 011284mm
Current deal is <span class="bold">Royal Bounty HD</span>. Steam-only for Windows/Mac ($1 minimum).

"Royal Bounty HD is a fantasy RPG in the feel of the great old 1990 King's Bounty.
You control a hero to gather gold and armies, level up and upgrade your stats, and complete quests across a huge map with 4 continents."

Beat the average for Dwarf Tower.
pablodusk: Current deal is <span class="bold">Royal Bounty HD</span>. Steam-only for Windows/Mac ($1 minimum).

"Royal Bounty HD is a fantasy RPG in the feel of the great old 1990 King's Bounty.
You control a hero to gather gold and armies, level up and upgrade your stats, and complete quests across a huge map with 4 continents."

I was thinking of getting it, but not without a DRM-free version. Too bad -- I like the HOMM2 vibe it has.
pablodusk: Current deal is <span class="bold">Royal Bounty HD</span>. Steam-only for Windows/Mac ($1 minimum).

Can't understand why they are doing Steam-only for this game. A DRM-free version exists (I own it from Groupees and on the Humbel Store).
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Gunslugs</span>. (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for the Android version and the soundtrack.

"A wacky, chaotic, action game with a rogue-like permadeath, unlockable heroes, timelord, chickenguns, donkey kong levels, gameboy levels and much more. Fight your way through as many levels and worlds as you can, defeat the Black Duck Army, and close the gates of Hell.

Evil army? check! Explosions, chaos, and screen-shakes? check! A group of familiar looking heroes? check!

Welcome to Gunslugs!

Fight the evil Black Duck army as they try to take over the planet using their technology and a huge collection of foot-soldiers.
You’ll get to fight on plane yards, jungles, arctica, egypt and finally the gates of Hell. Drive tanks, fly jetpacks and shoot eggs out of a chicken-gun… ..!

Gunslugs is a fast paced run and jump game with procedurally generated levels and a rogue-like permadeath element. You get one live, and the only way
you can extend that is by running into the Voodoo priest selling continue statues.

Unlock the roster of Gunslugs heroes as you go, and use them to advance your way to the gates of Hell to defeat the final boss.

Collect coins to buy upgrades, improvements, and mini-games like the Donkey Kong inspired Arcade game, the Gameboy level, the train-ride, sketchbook world and much more..

you might even bump into the man with a bow-tie and a blue box.."
Post edited September 07, 2015 by Grargar
New deal is <span class="bold">The Defenders: The Second Wave</span>. Steam-only for Windows ($1 minimum).

"Fight the ghosts through 50 waves of growing danger. Play as a powerful wizard, a mighty warrior, or a strategic builder to stop the ghost invasion. Evolve your character in the direction you want. Survive until dawn, or die trying."

Beat the average for soundtrack.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by pablodusk
New deal - Unfinished - An Artist's Lament, comes with a steam key and a DRM-free download from IGS, BTA is the soundtrack and another game .

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
New deal is <span class="bold">Zotrix</span>. Steam-only for Windows/Mac/Linux.

"Zotrix is an arcade space shooter inspired by early shooter games on arcade machines from 80's and early 90's. Designed for all generations it contains missions with nice and colorful enemies while focused on the arcade element of the gameplay..."

Beat the average for wallpapers.
Steam only? Business as usual...
New deal is <span class="bold">Retro-Pixel Castles</span> (Alpha/Early Access). DRM-Free for Windows/Mac/Linux plus Steam key.

"... Retro-Pixel Castles is at heart a village simulator. But, where most village simulators focus mostly on balancing your village, Retro-Pixel Castles also throws in a blend of Godlike, Tower Defense and other survival elements into the mix in an attempt to create a roguelike village simulator. In RPC you will lose, the world will become increasingly harsh until you inevitably are slaughtered by it. The goal isn't to win, that's not possible, the goal is to see how long you can survive!..."

Beat the average for soundtrack.
From here:

"New and great deal at IndieGameStand if you don’t own the game already on GOG:

Pay what you want: The Last Door – Collector’s Edition
Beat the Average: Supreme League of Patriots Issue 1

DRM-free. $1 minimum to qualify for a Steam key."

Looks interesting...

Btw, last time I tried to make a purchase, it required my physical address, now it seems it doesn't though. Apparently the vat moss law that enforced this applies only in Greece (where I was on holidays) and not in Cyprus... Weird stuff...
Just got the current deal for the BTA game as I already owned The Last Door and I wanted to check Supreme League of Patriots for cheap as the reviews on GOG are not particularly stellar...

Treasure: Btw, last time I tried to make a purchase, it required my physical address, now it seems it doesn't though. Apparently the vat moss law that enforced this applies only in Greece (where I was on holidays) and not in Cyprus... Weird stuff...
Since a couple of months I'm having my physical address required too (I'm in Spain btw), but I've never bothered to fill it in... :P
It's new deal time! Pay at least $1 for <span class="bold">To The Moon</span> or BTA for <span class="bold">A Bird Story</span>. Steam-only deal for Windows, Mac and Linux.

"Two doctors traverse backwards through a dying man's memory to fulfill his last wish of going to the moon.

Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning... but only in their patients' heads.

Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.

This particular story follows their attempt to fulfill the dream of an elderly man, Johnny. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny's past is revealed. As the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is.

And Johnny's last wish is, of course... to go to the moon."

A bit shitty in my opinion being Steam-only since both games are available DRM-free here on GOG or on the Humble Store, but whatever, I've already own both of them... :\
Post edited October 01, 2015 by muntdefems
oops we goofed on last IGS deal (which was Sylvio)

New one is a blast to the very first deal on IGS.

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/?saleId=8

http://snag.gy/oxDEQ.jpg

Time really does pass!
letsmaybeLP92: oops we goofed on last IGS deal (which was Sylvio)

New one is a blast to the very first deal on IGS.

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/?saleId=8

http://snag.gy/oxDEQ.jpg

Time really does pass!
mmm, I don' t remember when they launched their service, should have been in 2012 I think?

Chester (the free game given when IGS opened) was actually a decent game but apparently they changed the game cover since then, I don't know why (the actual one doesn't tell it's a fun platformer)