It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Chainsaw Warrior</span> (DRM-Free/Steam). BTA for Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night (Steam-only).

"Chainsaw Warrior from Games Workshop is the classic nail-biting game for one strong-nerved player! It's the year 2032 and spatial warping has opened a hole into another dimension in the midst of the old municipal buildings at the heart of Manhattan. Bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our dimension, intent on destruction. Behind their actions is a controlling intelligence known as 'Darkness', who intends to drag New York back into the warp – destroying it utterly!

Air strikes, ground assaults and WMDs have all failed to stop the swarming forces from beyond. All that remains is a single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. Equipped with all the latest high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through to the trans-dimensional ground-zero and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of zombies, mutants, traps, Chaos Agents and other twisted denizens between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only an hour remains to save New York before it is torn from our world forever.

First published as a solo boardgame in 1987, it has been updated, translated and re-engineered for the digital generation. In Chainsaw Warrior it's just you against both the clock and a tide of evil! Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save New York!"
Nice choices recently IGS!
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Blade Symphony</span> (Steam-only). BTA for Galacide (Steam-only, Early Access).

"Prove you are the world's greatest swordsman in Blade Symphony: a slash-em-up featuring a highly detailed and in-depth sword fighting system. Face down other players in tactical swordplay, 2 versus 2 team duels, sandbox FFA, or the Control Points game mode!

Choose your fighting style:
- Each of the four characters have a unique fighting style suited to how you want to play.
- Phalanx, a fencer gladiator hybrid, attacks with long range stabs and a versatile array of side attacks
- Judgement, a knight crossed with a samurai, uses hard hitting forward attacks and wide strafing attacks
- Ryoku, a vagrant street ninja, attacks with break dance moves and a signature reverse blade style
- Pure, an acrobatic wushu style assassin that attacks with flips, cartwheels, extremely mobile
- Vanguard, a quick-footed champion that uses leaning plunges to push opponents into her blade

Each character has four combat stances and over forty different attacks.

Choose Your Sword
- Pair your character up with a sword type to completely change your way of approaching combat.
- Katana, cause massive damage when parrying your opponents
- Longsword, a well-balanced, hard hitting and adaptable sword
- Rapier, a piercing, high damage forward thrusting weapon great for parrying
- Scimitar, a weapon based on turning and performing as many cuts as possible
- Jian, an agile, responsive weapon great for combos"
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Blade of Symphony</span> (Steam-only). BTA for Galacide (Steam-only, Early Access).
Fucking Steam-only...
Dungeon Crawlers HD, DRM-free and a steam key :

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
Licurg: Dungeon Crawlers HD, DRM-free and a steam key :

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
The page has been updated to feature the BTA; the soundtrack and a wallpaper pack.
Shattered Planet, DRM-free. BTA for the OST in MP3 & FLAC

A survival adventure on a dangerous world, searching for the cure for an all-devouring darkness. Punching aliens ... for science! Shattered Planet is a survival-exploration role-playing game set in a futurist world. The game is an uncompromising turn-based RPG, with endlessly generated content and over two hundred differently powerful items to find.
JaqFrost: Shattered Planet, DRM-free. BTA for the OST in MP3 & FLAC

A survival adventure on a dangerous world, searching for the cure for an all-devouring darkness. Punching aliens ... for science! Shattered Planet is a survival-exploration role-playing game set in a futurist world. The game is an uncompromising turn-based RPG, with endlessly generated content and over two hundred differently powerful items to find.
Ooh. This is a really good deal (normal price for the game is $15). I think I'll get this one.
agylardi: Ooh. This is a really good deal (normal price for the game is $15). I think I'll get this one.
Just be aware that there's a $1.99 minimum for this one. It doesn't say until you go to check out that it's not PWYW. =/
JaqFrost: Just be aware that there's a $1.99 minimum for this one. It doesn't say until you go to check out that it's not PWYW. =/
Yeah. I just know about it when I was about to checkout. I thought it is the usual $1 minimum (-__-")
Current deal is <span class="bold">Unity of Command</span>.

"Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II..."

Beat the average for Unity of Command: Black Turn DLC.

Direct downloads for Windows/Mac/Linux and Steam keys available. Note that though it's marked as DRM-Free, the direct download requires a CD key.
pablodusk: Current deal is <span class="bold">Unity of Command</span>.

"Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II..."

Beat the average for Unity of Command: Black Turn DLC.

Direct downloads for Windows/Mac/Linux and Steam keys available. Note that though it's marked as DRM-Free, the direct download requires a CD key.
That's actually a pretty good game .
Seems like a great deal to me as well, I'm however turned off by the fact IGS suddenly decided to start asking for a frigging billing address -I never understood the point of stores like Steam and DotEmu asking for a billing address when all goods are digital and aren't going to be sent anywhere! Has this happened just recently? (I was able to buy stuff from IGS without supplying such info only 8 days ago). Can I just give a fake address and be done with it? Because otherwise I'll have to miss all future IGS deals... See the attachment for exact text (please note that my IP was detected to be GR, because I'm currently on holidays in Greece, but I was there 8 days ago too and this stuff didn't show up...)
Attachments:
problem.png (15 Kb)
Treasure: Seems like a great deal to me as well, I'm however turned off by the fact IGS suddenly decided to start asking for a frigging billing address -I never understood the point of stores like Steam and DotEmu asking for a billing address when all goods are digital and aren't going to be sent anywhere! Has this happened just recently? (I was able to buy stuff from IGS without supplying such info only 8 days ago). Can I just give a fake address and be done with it? Because otherwise I'll have to miss all future IGS deals... See the attachment for exact text (please note that my IP was detected to be GR, because I'm currently on holidays in Greece, but I was there 8 days ago too and this stuff didn't show up...)
I'm guessing it's because VAT is now charged at the rate of the country of customer residency, not where the business is located. I didn't see anything like it when I made my purchase, but I'm accessing the site from Asia.
Treasure: Seems like a great deal to me as well, I'm however turned off by the fact IGS suddenly decided to start asking for a frigging billing address -I never understood the point of stores like Steam and DotEmu asking for a billing address when all goods are digital and aren't going to be sent anywhere! Has this happened just recently? (I was able to buy stuff from IGS without supplying such info only 8 days ago). Can I just give a fake address and be done with it? Because otherwise I'll have to miss all future IGS deals... See the attachment for exact text (please note that my IP was detected to be GR, because I'm currently on holidays in Greece, but I was there 8 days ago too and this stuff didn't show up...)
Try switching your IP with a VPN .
JaqFrost: I'm guessing it's because VAT is now charged at the rate of the country of customer residency, not where the business is located. I didn't see anything like it when I made my purchase, but I'm accessing the site from Asia.
Thanks for your reply. I'll probably wait and see if someone else living in Europe can confirm whether I can supply a false address or something, otherwise I'll have to hit the trading thread... Also, I hope GOG won't jump on the bandwagon and start asking for a billing address as well, because such stuff is a big turnoff for me...

Licurg: Try switching your IP with a VPN .
And pretend I'm from the USA or something you mean? That's a good idea, however I've used Hola VPN before for a purchase, but Paypal had back then initially said the purchase hadn't gone through, yet the games I bought were in my account, so I'm not sure whether I should risk it. I'll think whether I'll risk it especially as $1 - $1.80 isn't that much money, but I still have time to decide whether it's worth the risk.
Also, in case you happen to know, is the base tier only DRM-free with CD-key (I have no problem with offline CD-keys) or the DLC too? I\m asking just so I know how much I'll spend using a VPN...
Anyways, thanks for your reply as well...
Post edited July 09, 2015 by Treasure