It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, I heard back from support, and a DRM-free download has indeed been added to my game wallet for SotS: The Pit. Looks like they were just a bit late uploading them. :)
Post edited May 04, 2015 by akhliber
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Stargazer</span> (DRM-Free/Greenlight). BTA for the strategy guide, Dawn's Light (DRM-Free), and Our Love Will Grow (DRM-Free).

"When stargazer Zach watches the sky one night, he sees a star fall and land in the nearby woods. He rushes to check it out, only to find that out the star was actually a girl, and with her, magic returns to the world.

* Over 200 quests to find and complete for rewards
* Customize Aura’s magic abilities by finding meteors
* Seek out puzzle caves for additional rewards
* Three possible weddings between party members!
* Travel by boat, by underground train and by firewing"
New deal on IGS is Ananias Roguelike, Fellowship Edition . No idea what that is tho...

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

It's DRM-free, and you get a Steam code later if they pass Greenlight .
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Unrest</span> (DRM-Free/Steam). BTA for The 39 Steps (DRM-Free/Steam).

"Set in a fantasy interpretation of ancient India, Unrest is an adventure RPG focused on story and choices. Play as five ordinary people who are struggling to get by in the famine-stricken city-state of Bhimra.

Brave poverty, disease, treason, political and social upheaval. Face unique burdens and gripping dilemmas as you struggle to survive in each chapter...but choices made to help one character may well make life harder for another.

In Unrest, there are no heroes of legend, there is no mystical quest, and fate has not chosen you.

You're on your own."
I'm not sure whether to be a cheapskate and buy it for $0.25 or pay $1 for a Steam key. I already paid $1 for their Kickstarter, I'm just wondering what came of it.
Tempted to BTA just for 39 steps. Already got UnRest here. Haven't played it, but its one of the few I intend tp play. But.. 39 steps. Looks just so good.
Can you purchase a gift code and not have to send the email immediately? I know someone who'd enjoy Unrest, but I'd like to surprise her in June. =D
JaqFrost: Can you purchase a gift code and not have to send the email immediately? I know someone who'd enjoy Unrest, but I'd like to surprise her in June. =D
Can't you send it in your e-mail and keep the link till June?
Grargar: Can't you send it in your e-mail and keep the link till June?
Last time I tried to do that, the game got added to my account and I had to contact support to get the whole thing sorted. I think if the email address is attached to an IGS account, it's added automatically.
Current deal is <span class="bold">Eschalon: Book 1</span>.

"Eschalon: Book I is a classic role-playing game experience that will take you across massive outdoor environments and deep into sprawling dungeons as you seek to uncover the mystery of who – or what – you are..."

Beat the average for Eschalon: Book 2 and Eschalon: Book 3. All include DRM-Free Windows/Mac/Linux downloads and Steam keys.
New deal is <span class="bold">Parallax</span>.

"Parallax is a first-person puzzle game with two overlapping worlds. Weave back and forth between black and white as you try to be in the right place, in the right dimension, at the right time. Use switches, boosters and gravity to help you reach the exit. Can you conquer every mind-bending level?"

DRM-Free Windows/Mac/Linux download and Steam key. Beat the average for Parallax OST.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by pablodusk
IndieGameStand finally opened their "Free Games" section:

https://indiegamestand.com/free-games/

I wonder why they did it secretly and didn't at least inform their customers about it?
Post edited May 22, 2015 by PaterAlf
pablodusk: New deal is <span class="bold">Parallax</span>.
Nice one, thanks! Another for my "art game" collection.
PaterAlf: IndieGameStand finally opened their "Free Games" section:

https://indiegamestand.com/free-games/
Neat. =P Thanks for the heads-up!
JaqFrost: Neat. =P Thanks for the heads-up!
Some recommendations:

Strange Adventures in Infinite Space
Spelunky
Skydiving Academy
Trilby: The Art of Theft
Barley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden
Treasure Adventure Game
Desktop Dungeons (Classic)
Celestial Mechanica
Climb to the Top of the Castle
The Spirit Engine II
Post edited May 22, 2015 by PaterAlf