It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New IGS is Bloop Reloaded for Steam and DRM-free with the original Bloop as BTA

Bloop is back and it’s bigger and better than ever!
Your favourite chemistry potions puzzler is back in Bloop Reloaded and ready
to test the brain cells like never before. Make sure you save as much of the
potions as possible. How you do it is up to you!

Features
-27 Levels
-Build Paths and guide your potions to safety.
-Use environmental physics to your advantage.
-There is no one correct solution, just the limits of your creative mind!
-See what happens when you mix potions.
-Create your own levels
New deal from IndieGameStand is Kiai Resonance. BTA for 8 wallpapers.

"Kiai Resonance is a 2D versus fighting game for Windows.

You take part in multiplayer samurai combats where one hit off-guard is fatal, and several challenges to perfect your skills. The player can change his katana position at any time to adjust to his opponent's, creating a mind game where you have to anticipate his next attack.

The graphics are attempting to restore the simple aesthetics of traditional Japanese prints by taking some pictorial elements of its great masters, while imbuing it with violence that characterized the confrontations.

Among the available game modes are included the classic one vs. one, either alone against the AI, two on the same screen, or online, as well as various mini games to test our samurai skills.

The game supports current gamepads, and online play with ranking system. "

Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key if/when it's greenlit and released.
New deal from IndieGameStand is EarthTongue BTA for game Magic Toybox and exclusive wallpapers

"EarthTongue is a vivarium sim that places in you limited control over a small ecosystem on a fantastical world. You will spend most of your time watching life grow and eat each other to survive. Your subtle nudges will be required to maintain the balance of this world, but it can handle itself much of the time. Player given goals are limited, aside from maximizing the health of your ecosystem. You may choose to try to create a fungal garden to your liking. You may try your best to breed as many beetles as you can. You might use those beetles instead as food stock for the mantises. You might instead just peacefully watch the story of Earthtongue unfold on its own."

Comes with a DRM-Free download for PC/Mac and Steam key if/when greenlit and released
It seems interesting, but its a little bit too pixelated for my taste :)
leon30: It seems interesting, but its a little bit too pixelated for my taste :)
the bta game is one of the admin's personal projects btw
leon30: It seems interesting, but its a little bit too pixelated for my taste :)
letsmaybeLP92: the bta game is one of the admin's personal projects btw
Plus it is not available anywhere else except the dev's site for 18 euros.
Post edited March 15, 2015 by leon30
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

Boot Hill Heroes

Boot Hill Heroes fuses elements of spaghetti western film - gunslinging outlaws, brave lawmen, and the untamed wilderness - with classic RPG storyline and gameplay. 90s console RPGs like Final Fantasy, Earthbound and Chrono Trigger created lasting memories and impacted us as gamers. Now, Boot Hill Heroes brings back those experiences while revitalizing the genre with a Wild West spin and innovative new gameplay elements.

It's an experimental combination of old and new ideas intended to bring a new and unique experience to modern gamers and old-school fans alike. It's an epic Wild West adventure packed with excitement, intrigue and a dose of humor.

Key Features

* Typical turn-based combat is replaced with a fast and frenetic real-time system where all players remain engaged in battle and no one is waiting for a turn!

* Full soundtrack by Jake ‘virt’ Kaufman (“Shovel Knight”, “Shantae”, “DuckTales Remastered”)!

* Play single player or up to four player local co-op. Friends can seamlessly drop-in and take control of a character!

* No random battles! See them on the map before engaging!
Charming, detailed sprites with hundreds of unique NPCs!

* Sprawling towns and locales to explore, including forests, caves, deserts and a traveling circus!

* Fight outlaws and animals! Can you stop a barroom brawl? Can you defeat a gang of raccoons hording precious garbage?

* Find job hats and learn new skills to customize your own character classes.

* Customize your weaponry with status inflicting effects! Create a gun that fires multiple times, or a lasso that sets enemies on fire!

* 9-12 hours of RPG goodness with a post-game bonus dungeon

* A whopping 52 Achievements! Can you collect every card in the deck?

* Kicks off the first game in an epic three-game saga!

Available for Windows
DRM-free and Steam
Pardinuz: Boot Hill Heroes
It got my slight interest, there was a little chance that I would buy it but then I saw BTA DLC - Steam only and I said nay.
Ghorpm: It got my slight interest, there was a little chance that I would buy it but then I saw BTA DLC - Steam only and I said nay.
As far as I can see there are are two BTA boxes. One says DLC for Steam, the other says DRM-free Boot Hill Heroes with the unlocked DLC.

Edit: Saw that this wasn't the case right from the beginning. But some people complained and the developer provided a DRM-free version immediately.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by PaterAlf
Ghorpm: It got my slight interest, there was a little chance that I would buy it but then I saw BTA DLC - Steam only and I said nay.
PaterAlf: As far as I can see there are are two BTA boxes. One says DLC for Steam, the other says DRM-free Boot Hill Heroes with the unlocked DLC.

Edit: Saw that this wasn't the case right from the beginning. But some people complained and the developer provided a DRM-free version immediately.
OK, so I get buck to "a little chance that I will buy it". But it's still pretty little ;) Thanks for pointing it out though, I appreciate it
Ghorpm: OK, so I get buck to "a little chance that I will buy it". But it's still pretty little ;) Thanks for pointing it out though, I appreciate it
Well, when in doubt you can always pick it up the DRM-free only copy for $0.25.
The DLC doesn't seem to add much anyway, just a short quest or whatever after you finish the game.
Ghorpm: OK, so I get buck to "a little chance that I will buy it". But it's still pretty little ;) Thanks for pointing it out though, I appreciate it
Pardinuz: Well, when in doubt you can always pick it up the DRM-free only copy for $0.25.
The DLC doesn't seem to add much anyway, just a short quest or whatever after you finish the game.
Heh, it's not about my money, it's about my time. I keep raving about it as a lunatic for some time, so I'll say it once again: I've recently beaten my backlog and it got me thinking: by buying many games and bundles I spent a lot of time on bad and barely average games while I could have spent it replaying some great titles (I like multiple playthrough). And since I have a LOT of great games to replay I'm very careful with my purchases. Boot Hill Heroes doesn't look THAT good so I'll pass...
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Revenge of the Titans</span>. BTA for the soundtrack (MP3 and FLAC formats).

"Construct and command your ground defences in a series of increasingly massive battles across the solar system, in our frenetic arcade mash-up of Real Time Strategy and Tower Defense!

Take a visit to R&D to discover the latest technology, then build a network of blaster turrets, rocket launchers and laser cannon, explosives, barricades and shield generators, refineries and reactors, and send forth your own droid army to battle the invading alien forces! "

Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
Post edited March 23, 2015 by Grargar
New deal from IndieGameStand is Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals. BTA for the rest of the trilogy and Strategy guides for each part.

After Sasha is fooled into placing her hand on an ancient shrine, her twin sister Lilly starts noticing a new darker side to her that she has never seen before. After discovering that Sasha's body is slowly being possessed by the immortal Zahhak, Lilly must furiously try to save her!

If she fails, she will have to watch as the infinite power of an immortal lays claim to the world once more in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals.

* Collect runes and attach them to skills to change their effects in battle
* Solve unique and exciting puzzles in each dungeon
* Detailed quest journal to keep track of quests
* Numerous side quests grant items, levels and secrets
* Find hidden dragon eggs and Immortals symbols for powerful rewards
* Collect pets and have them fight alongside you in battle
* Continue your save file in subsequent Lilly and Sasha games

Comes with a DRM-Free download for PC and Steam keys will be provided if/when greenlit and released
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Daedalus - No Escape</span>. Minimum for this game is $2. BTA for the soundtrack (OGG format).

"Ever wanted to play Unreal tournament or Quake 3 Arena from a top down 2D perspective ? Daedalus - No Escape brings you exactly that, the same feel and control as in an arena FPS but from top down, in a dark sci-fi mood inspired by Alien Breed.

In control of a space marine, walk the arena and defeat your opponents using powerful weapons. No feelings, no mercy, only your gun does the talking.

Features
- single player, multi player
- game modes: highscore, deathmatch, last man standing, team deathmatch, capture the flag
- online leaderboard
- different control schemes: FPS-like, fixed camera
- 9 cool weapons
- lots of maps
- map editor
- original soundtrack
- windows, linux and mac support"

Comes only with a Steam key.
Post edited March 31, 2015 by Grargar