It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New deal from IndieGameStand is Coin Crypt.

PC/Mac (Steam/DRM-free)

BTA for:

Perfection (PC/Mac/Linux) (Steam/DRM-free)

Sling It! (PC/Mac) (DRM-free)

A randomly-generated adventure game about magical coins. You play as a lootmancer, who can unlock the hidden power inside of coins and use them in magical duels. The loots you take from chests and enemies also become your next moves, so plan carefully!
letsmaybeLP92: New deal from IndieGameStand is Coin Crypt.

PC/Mac (Steam/DRM-free)

BTA for:

Perfection (PC/Mac/Linux) (Steam/DRM-free)

Sling It! (PC/Mac) (DRM-free)

A randomly-generated adventure game about magical coins. You play as a lootmancer, who can unlock the hidden power inside of coins and use them in magical duels. The loots you take from chests and enemies also become your next moves, so plan carefully!
An interesting deal now, as opposite the Retro/Grade (bundled and given away many times). IGS seems not to lear though, and frequently put highlights on games already milked.
letsmaybeLP92: New deal from IndieGameStand is Coin Crypt.
Thanks a lot for this heads-up. I rarely check IGS these days and I would have missed this game that was on my wishlist :)
New deal from IndieGameStand is Ascendant.

PC/Mac/Linux (Steam/DRM-free)

BTA for:

OST (MP3)

Ascendant is the unforgiving beat 'em up that challenges you with a new world each time you play. It utilizes a number of modern roguelike elements such as permadeath and procedurally generated environments. You are a demigod who invades a plane controlled by your rivals. They will stop at nothing to eliminate you. Only the most impressive warriors will triumph over their armies of zealots and beasts.

By exploring the world, discovering new weapons, spells, and Blessings, and learning how to survive in this brutal realm, you may have a small chance at winning.

Features

• A Brutal Struggle – Health recovery is rare and the armies of your rivals are ruthless. Dodge and strike when the time is right to seize victory

• Loot the Treasures of the Gods – Determine your own fate by discovering weapons, spells, and Blessings granting you mighty powers

• Agile Beat 'em Up Combat – Launch divine onslaughts with ground and air combos or launch a barrage of spells.

• Death is Final – When your enemies defeat you the game is over. No respawning or returning to the last save point. You will need all of your cunning and skill to win.

• A New World Each Run – Each playthrough creates a new hazardous land for adventure. Expect hours of replayability and new challenges

...And More

• Two is better than one. Conquer the world with another demigod using local co-op
• Unlock new characters with distinct stats attuned for any playstyle
• Enhance your weaponry to adapt and overcome the enemy swarm
• Special events make each run fresh and memorable
Now that's an awesome IGS deal!
Pardinuz: Now that's an awesome IGS deal!
I know right? Two awesome deals in a row :D
Pardinuz: Now that's an awesome IGS deal!
letsmaybeLP92: I know right? Two awesome deals in a row :D
The next one will be excellent too. Though it's been bundled a couple times before.
Pardinuz: The next one will be excellent too. Though it's been bundled a couple times before.
Do you know something we don't?
Pardinuz: The next one will be excellent too. Though it's been bundled a couple times before.
Grargar: Do you know something we don't?
The current deal and the next one were announced here last week. Look for it. :P
Post edited February 23, 2015 by Pardinuz
Pardinuz: The current deal and the next one were announced here last week. Look for it. :P
I see.
So it looks like it works like some kind of PSN+... Interesting for those who have time to play games.

EDIT: BTW, there's currently a 50% sale on Black Ice (for 10% thus):
https://indiegamestand.com/store/899/black-ice/
Post edited February 23, 2015 by catpower1980
New deal from IndieGameStand is Race the Sun. BTA for the soundtrack and some wallpapers.

"You are a solar craft. The sun is your death timer. Hurtle towards the sunset at breakneck speed in a futile race against time. Delay the inevitable by catching energy boosts which reverse the setting sun - if only for a moment.

Race The Sun is inspired by arcade games of the past with a focus on highscores, short game sessions, and a sense of pure fun mingled with a nerve-wracking tension. The rules are simple: don't crash, stay in the light, and don't slow down!

- Race at insane speeds through an infinite procedural world that changes every day

- Complete objectives to unlock upgrades and level-up your ship (25 levels)

- Customize your ship with attachments like faster turning and decals

- Built-in editor that allows you to create your own endless worlds

- "World portals" that transport you to user-created worlds

- Unlockable ultra-hard world called Apocalypse"

Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
Another great deal! I hope they can keep up the quality of the latest ones.
Pardinuz: Another great deal! I hope they can keep up the quality of the latest ones.
Well, if you want quality you can always buy some games at full price like Super Panda Adventures, Spud Quest or Frogatto... ;)
The new deal is Attack of the Labyrinth. It's DRM-free and you get the soundtrack for BTA.

"The forces of evil have invaded the land. A labyrinth of evil has appeared in the kingdom and legions of monsters are pouring out of its vile depths. The king has called upon a small party of heroes, the Champions of Virtue, to vanquish the demon within and free the land from a grim fate!
An action arcade game for 1-4 players. With the help of ancient magics and piles of gold, Who can vanquish the evil within the Labyrinth, and who can escape with the most riches?

- Up to 4 players locally
- play as a Knight, Wizard, Archer or Dragon!
- dungeons are randomly generated
- battle through 10 levels of the labyrinth to reach the heart of evil!
- collect upgrades to help you mow down the forces of darkness!
- The richest champion will become legend, while the rest are forgotten"