It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

koima57: Hmm, if you buy the Indie Royale, you will get the Desura version normally, which has Linux, too. :)

http://www.desura.com/games/in-exilium

I am thinking of buying the bundle, if you wait a few minutes I can confirm if you get it there, or not.

Edit : Purchased, I have got In Exilium by Desura, but there is no Linux installer at the moment, only Mac and Windows.

There are Windows installers / archives for all games, for Mac only 2 are missing, Dungeon of Gain and Inside the Gear and there are Linux versions for Drew and the Floating Labyrinth, Crunch Time! and Voyage to Farland.
OK, got the indieroyale bundle. I'll play In Exilium a little bit and if it suits me, I'll douple-dip it for Linux version
koima57: Hmm, if you buy the Indie Royale, you will get the Desura version normally, which has Linux, too. :)

http://www.desura.com/games/in-exilium

I am thinking of buying the bundle, if you wait a few minutes I can confirm if you get it there, or not.

Edit : Purchased, I have got In Exilium by Desura, but there is no Linux installer at the moment, only Mac and Windows.

There are Windows installers / archives for all games, for Mac only 2 are missing, Dungeon of Gain and Inside the Gear and there are Linux versions for Drew and the Floating Labyrinth, Crunch Time! and Voyage to Farland.
catpower1980: OK, got the indieroyale bundle. I'll play In Exilium a little bit and if it suits me, I'll douple-dip it for Linux version
It will most likely come later to Desura, even the official website don't advertise it. Probably in the oven as we speak.. :)
Hows the soundtrack?
New IGS Deal - Crystal Catacombs

Developed by Levels or Lives

Choose your battles wisely...

Crystal Catacombs is a challenging, retro inspired "Megavanian" love letter that utilizes Roguelike procedurally generated levels/enemies/items with a heavy emphasis on classic 2D platforming.

Discover, equip, use, and master an assortment of varied weapons, magic spells and upgrades.

Crystal Catacombs (as of writing this) has been in development for 3 years, 300 days, 13 hours and 23 minutes and the entire project is now roughly 95% finished. The game will be officially released after Greenlight approval/formalities.

AVAILABLE PLATFORMS: Win, Mac, Linux - DRM-Free

BTA - OST in FLAC/MP3
triock: New IGS Deal - Crystal Catacombs

Developed by Levels or Lives

Choose your battles wisely...

Crystal Catacombs is a challenging, retro inspired "Megavanian" love letter that utilizes Roguelike procedurally generated levels/enemies/items with a heavy emphasis on classic 2D platforming.

Discover, equip, use, and master an assortment of varied weapons, magic spells and upgrades.

Crystal Catacombs (as of writing this) has been in development for 3 years, 300 days, 13 hours and 23 minutes and the entire project is now roughly 95% finished. The game will be officially released after Greenlight approval/formalities.

AVAILABLE PLATFORMS: Win, Mac, Linux - DRM-Free

BTA - OST in FLAC/MP3
Looks good! Yet it is not finished even after nearly 4 years of development?! Its Kickstarter release estimate was June 2013 - a more than a year miscalculation! And people can buy this game by paying as low as 25 cents?! It's insane! I'm sure many kickstarters who supported the game will be furious.
Steel & Steam is the new offer on IGS, comes DRM-free and with a steam key :

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
Steel & Steam doesn't have bonuses if you beat the average or pay full price...
Azrael360: Steel & Steam doesn't have bonuses if you beat the average or pay full price...
I know. You can pay the minimum 0.25$ for the DRM-free version, and 1$ for DRM-free+Steam key .
New IGS (looks like a Luxor clone with different backgrounds)

Evy: Magic Spheres offers an exciting blend of marble popper and strategy elements that you need to master, so that you can defeat the menacing evil in a series of puzzle duels.

Orphan Evy wakes to find herself in a fairytale kingdom under threat from an evil witch. Beyond the witch, monstrous creatures roam the land, from werewolves and evil rabbits to goblins and much, much worse.

With the help of new friends and the magic of her special spheres, Evy has to save the land. In puzzle duels, she must match 3+ spheres in endlessly-shifting puzzle chains to unlock her powers and defeat the creatures.

The land itself is beautifully-illustrated, with magnificent painted landscapes and charismatic enemies. As Evy travels through it, a thrilling plot unfurls, taking Evy from one end of the landscape to the other and, ultimately, to the witch’s own hut.

Beautiful and gripping, Evy’s world has to be seen to be believed.

Game Features:
- Stunning hand-drawn art
- Magnificent fairy-tale world
- Gripping plot with odd allies
- Compelling upgrade system
- Variety of minigames across 61 levels
- Unique ‘marble popper’ duel system

BTA is FootLOL Epic Fail League
Niggles: Evy: Magic Spheres
There's a free demo on Desura.

The game art is quite attractive, though still. The gameplay is very repetitive, and the "compelling upgrade system" is not compelling at all. Upgrade your damage stat and you will now a group of three red spheres will do 4 damage instead of 3. Upgrade your damage bonus stat and a group of 3 purple spheres will append 4 damage to your next blow instead of 3. In the first ten levels (or so) there were 8 battle levels and two levels where you eliminate a ring of spheres without first expanding it too far. The plot isn't interesting yet, just a mechanism for feeding you more of the same puzzle.

I'd imagined that combos would yield interesting attacks or effects, but no, you just see each of the attacks in sequence, without any multipliers or differences I could note. You do get extra turns for larger combos, which are very useful. But don't trigger a large combo hoping to engulf your enemy in fire. They're not as exciting as they could be.

So the presentation is pretty and neatly done, but the game is pretty thin, I'm finding. Fun enough for a short stretch, I guess. Give the demo a try, certainly.

edit:
I bought the game, partly out of curiosity, partly because I'm kind of an idiot. Got a few more levels in, and nothing's changed. No way I'll be able to slog through it.
Post edited September 20, 2014 by grimwerk
Niggles: Evy: Magic Spheres
Cool, I had noticed this one when it came out on IGS but forgot about it. Time to try/buy it I guess ;)
New deal is Life of Pixel :

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
grimwerk: ... No way I'll be able to slog through it.
Dsappointed to read that. Impulse bought this one. BTA for the first sport game i have ever bought cos it said something about asplode cows, which i had to see. pitty it, looked good.
grimwerk: ... No way I'll be able to slog through it.
HeDanny: Dsappointed to read that. Impulse bought this one. BTA for the first sport game i have ever bought cos it said something about asplode cows, which i had to see. pitty it, looked good.
Exploding cows? That must have been the beat-the-average game, I expect.

As for the spheres game, give it a whirl, perhaps you're more patient than I. It's certainly pretty.
Desura keys added to the current deal (Life of Pixel).