It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redfern: Yes. yes, BUT i think developers should contact IGS in that case to make some changes in schedule - its simply counterproductive to have two same-game deals at same time/
That seems logical, but think about this way: if one game sale is moved, every dev needs to be contacted and bumped up one slot. Considering the sales are scheduled in one or two month blocks, that would be anywhere from 7-15 devs that need to be contacted. IGS can' just plop a random game into a "vacated" slot without a dev's permission. The best thing IGS could do is impose a clause of the contract that makes that once they sign the contract for the sale, they cannot schedule for the game to be bundled during that time period (and that is something that IGS wouldn't do unless absolutely necessary.
Redfern: Yes. yes, BUT i think developers should contact IGS in that case to make some changes in schedule - its simply counterproductive to have two same-game deals at same time/
letsmaybeLP92: That seems logical, but think about this way: if one game sale is moved, every dev needs to be contacted and bumped up one slot. Considering the sales are scheduled in one or two month blocks, that would be anywhere from 7-15 devs that need to be contacted. IGS can' just plop a random game into a "vacated" slot without a dev's permission. The best thing IGS could do is impose a clause of the contract that makes that once they sign the contract for the sale, they cannot schedule for the game to be bundled during that time period (and that is something that IGS wouldn't do unless absolutely necessary.
I suspect that for most indie game devs, some of the aspects of promotion (well the logistics and machinations that need to go on behind the scenes) are just not their bailiwick - after all, what they are good at is writing code and making games. And some of it is just completely out of their hands - for example, I'm sure bundle sites end up having to pull planned games all the time due to unexpected things like devs finding bugs or broken things, so if they have a game in the pipeline for a future bundle that is running well, they may need to add it in sooner to fill an empty slot. Just speculation on my part but it seems to make sense especially since IGS plans it's schedule so far out, overlap is bound to happen, especially with so many newer releases trying to get their share of the promo spotlight.
letsmaybeLP92: That seems logical, but think about this way: if one game sale is moved, every dev needs to be contacted and bumped up one slot. Considering the sales are scheduled in one or two month blocks, that would be anywhere from 7-15 devs that need to be contacted. IGS can' just plop a random game into a "vacated" slot without a dev's permission. The best thing IGS could do is impose a clause of the contract that makes that once they sign the contract for the sale, they cannot schedule for the game to be bundled during that time period (and that is something that IGS wouldn't do unless absolutely necessary.
They can just "swap" several games... I dont think a lot devs will be very against going on sale earlier (earlier profits then too). One of IGS admins once (recently) said on forum that they have a pile of requests to be featured (and no surprise - Groupees Spotlight have MUCH worse results so far)
Moreover. i know they had emeregency changes in shedule several times - exactly when scheduled game made unexpected appearance somewhere else.
New Deal:

PWYW for Ilamentia (PC, DRM-free, Steam Greenlight)

BTA for Echo of the Wilds, Ilamentia OST w/Remixes (IGS exclusive), Ilamentia Wallpaper (IGS exclusive)
Ilamentia was the first bonus of Be Mine 12 (which just ended), making this a rather bad deal except for people who really want this particular game and missed it in the Be Mine.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Psyringe
Psyringe: Ilamentia was the first bonus of Be Mine 12 (which just ended), making this a rather bad deal except for people who really want this particular game and missed it in the Be Mine.
Echo of the Wilds was in this bundle as well... maybe this was another scheduling conflict or perhaps, like what I mentioned, a pick-up-the-non-bundle buyers tactic....
I bought Echoes of the Wilds (the bonus game in today's deal) yesterday and it's amazing.
And they picked EFF as the charity.
Best deal in quite a while.

(also, screw groupees.)
I skipped the Be Mine 12 bundle, because of too many Steam-only games in it. Was interested in Echo of the Wilds though and so I think this is a pretty good deal for me.
New IGS Deal:
Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
PC/Mac/Linux (DRM-free, Steam Greenlight )

BTA for OST
Post edited April 25, 2014 by letsmaybeLP92
Spy Chameleon looks like a really interesting game. And I don't think I ever saw it in a bundle before. Will pick it up.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by PaterAlf
New IGS Deal:

Cubesis

PC (Desura, DRM-free)

BTA for 3 extra exclusive levels
New IGS game is Fatal Theory

"Fatal Theory is an over-the-top, side scrolling beat-'em-up like the ones you grew up on, but infinitely better?! Gritty retro pixel art, tight controls and a story line that makes the writer want to drink until he forgets, all guaranteed to caress you with sweet nostalgia while munching on your brainy bits."

I dont see a BTA.....

DRM free. Windows....
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Niggles
So, uh, is it any good? Anyone know?
Niggles: New IGS game is Fatal Theory

"Fatal Theory is an over-the-top, side scrolling beat-'em-up like the ones you grew up on, but infinitely better?! Gritty retro pixel art, tight controls and a story line that makes the writer want to drink until he forgets, all guaranteed to caress you with sweet nostalgia while munching on your brainy bits."

I dont see a BTA.....

DRM free. Windows....
BTA is OST + Teaser Comic at 1.40$ .
cmdr_flashheart: So, uh, is it any good? Anyone know?
Well, it looks nice... And it's just a dollar, so why not ? :)
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Licurg
Niggles: New IGS game is Fatal Theory

I dont see a BTA.....

DRM free. Windows....
Licurg: BTA is OST + Teaser Comic at 1.40$ .
cmdr_flashheart: So, uh, is it any good? Anyone know?
Licurg: Well, it looks nice... And it's just a dollar, so why not ? :)
Wasnt showing BTA earlier when i initially looked at it :P. Hows the OST? ;)