It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: Is there something special about this one?. Top 10 buyers all paid $10....
If you pay 10 dollars or more, you get the current deal, the last deal (1849) and the next deal (and all the bta content)
If you bought current sale (Cube and Star), Desura keys are up.

Also Footlol Steam keys available from your IGS Wallet
New IGS Deal

PWYW for Luna's Wandering Stars (Min 1 dollar for keys)

PC/Mac (Desura, Steam Greenlight)

BTA for Loving Life, A Non-fictional Artistic Visual Short Story
Came in a good moment! It is the only game I was looking at Indie Royale, and now at IGS with some extras. I´m just waiting the bta price drop a bit, damm that ones whose always start a new offer with 10 bucks (I´m pretty sure is someone from IGS)
I kinda dunno thats going on with IGS lately. Stuff is dont bother to answer questions, second time in row deal is TOTALLY intersect with running at same time IndieRoyale. Sure, some peoples is happy to just get game they want on IGS instead gettin bunch of unneeded stuff on Royale, but overall...
Redfern: I kinda dunno thats going on with IGS lately. Stuff is dont bother to answer questions, second time in row deal is TOTALLY intersect with running at same time IndieRoyale. Sure, some peoples is happy to just get game they want on IGS instead gettin bunch of unneeded stuff on Royale, but overall...
It isn't IGS's fault in all honestly. The scheduling was done several months in advance, and the dev didn't find out about the games being in bundles until literally a week before the deal was supposed to start. If anything, it is either that the dev is double dipping intentionally or (what I want to believe) is that IndieRoyale (or maybe the marketing guy) is keeping the dev uninformed until absolutely necessary. If IGS and the devs could reschedule the features easily, believe me they would.
Yes. yes, BUT i think developers should contact IGS in that case to make some changes in schedule - its simply counterproductive to have two same-game deals at same time/
Redfern: Yes. yes, BUT i think developers should contact IGS in that case to make some changes in schedule - its simply counterproductive to have two same-game deals at same time/
Well actually all I wanted out of the IR bundle was Cube&Star so finding it on sale at IGS was a huge plus for me. However, I do agree that being on sale/bundled in two places at once is a bit counter-productive...
Momo1991: Well actually all I wanted out of the IR bundle was Cube&Star so finding it on sale at IGS was a huge plus for me. However, I do agree that being on sale/bundled in two places at once is a bit counter-productive...
I got Cube&Star on IGS by same means...still not sure that is all that game about.
Momo1991: Well actually all I wanted out of the IR bundle was Cube&Star so finding it on sale at IGS was a huge plus for me. However, I do agree that being on sale/bundled in two places at once is a bit counter-productive...
Redfern: I got Cube&Star on IGS by same means...still not sure that is all that game about.
It's kind of zen - well in a way. I was really enjoying exploring and discovering what does what in the world but then sadly it crashed on me. I wrote two messages to the dev (the second one was about a broken link on their site - he thanked me for that info but then never addressed the crash ;-p) Guess I'll write again if I can ever get freaking Word to stop messing up my headers on this report...grrr :-(
Redfern: I got Cube&Star on IGS by same means...still not sure that is all that game about.
Momo1991: It's kind of zen - well in a way. I was really enjoying exploring and discovering what does what in the world but then sadly it crashed on me. I wrote two messages to the dev (the second one was about a broken link on their site - he thanked me for that info but then never addressed the crash ;-p) Guess I'll write again if I can ever get freaking Word to stop messing up my headers on this report...grrr :-(
I think the best part is where you run into those big stars and they talk in that Stephen Hawking voice, haha. I don't know how to get them to move, yet. Don't tell me :p
Momo1991: It's kind of zen - well in a way. I was really enjoying exploring and discovering what does what in the world but then sadly it crashed on me. I wrote two messages to the dev (the second one was about a broken link on their site - he thanked me for that info but then never addressed the crash ;-p) Guess I'll write again if I can ever get freaking Word to stop messing up my headers on this report...grrr :-(
cmdr_flashheart: I think the best part is where you run into those big stars and they talk in that Stephen Hawking voice, haha. I don't know how to get them to move, yet. Don't tell me :p
I guess I had the sound turned off! Yeah, gotta fix that the next time I play ;-p As to big stars, haven't gotten to one yet but I think they open up new sections or turn on new features - don't think they're supposed to move though...
cmdr_flashheart: I think the best part is where you run into those big stars and they talk in that Stephen Hawking voice, haha. I don't know how to get them to move, yet. Don't tell me :p
Momo1991: I guess I had the sound turned off! Yeah, gotta fix that the next time I play ;-p As to big stars, haven't gotten to one yet but I think they open up new sections or turn on new features - don't think they're supposed to move though...
They say something like, "hello little one, I have been here for many ages, and I have not seen anything which would make me move. I am sorry". That makes me think that maybe your cube can do something to make them move? I could be wrong, of course, and they just mean what they say. Well, doesn't matter, the game is such fun ^^ Not going to lie, the first time I accidentally burned things, it broke my heart a little, haha.
Momo1991:
cmdr_flashheart: Not going to lie, the first time I accidentally burned things, it broke my heart a little, haha.
I think the fire is intentional and is a kind of phoenix metaphor - and well a metaphor about life in general, "If it is not working, burn ALL the things and start fresh". Having done that I can attest to the broken heart part but also to the scarily amazing sense of freedom...
cmdr_flashheart: Not going to lie, the first time I accidentally burned things, it broke my heart a little, haha.
Momo1991: I think the fire is intentional and is a kind of phoenix metaphor - and well a metaphor about life in general, "If it is not working, burn ALL the things and start fresh". Having done that I can attest to the broken heart part but also to the scarily amazing sense of freedom...
Nice analysis, and yeah, I think the game tries to be versatile; it could have done more, but it's not an awful game for its scope.