It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man some people are wasting their $1.74 (or however much now)...
Latest on IGS:

Achtung Panzer: Operation Star
by Strategy First
$1 to get keys (Steam, Desura, GOG) as they become available.
DRM-free off IGS only for now

BTA
'war photo galleries'
Was also in indie gala 8
Another epic fail for IGS. The only saving grace is, the download maybe a damn sight faster than indie galas version? :D

Its an Invite Only release on Desura as well (as of Jan 2012).

Its not even on Greenlight.

So i doubt it will have Steam Keys or Desura any time soon....
Post edited April 22, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Another epic fail for IGS. The only saving grace is, the download maybe a damn sight faster than indie galas version? :D

I cannot see what's wrong here as GOI is a good game and nothing wrong with IGS sale...
Sigh, people got a great game with cheap price but still be shouted for something wrong..
Maybe it's time for human race to be exterminated :)

nijuu: Man some people are wasting their $1.74 (or however much now)...
I bought several copies of GOI for friends, and I think it's a great deal.
Post edited April 22, 2013 by yinan
nijuu: Another epic fail for IGS. The only saving grace is, the download maybe a damn sight faster than indie galas version? :D

yinan: I cannot see what's wrong here as GOI is a good game and nothing wrong with IGS sale...
Sigh, people got a great game with cheap price but still be shouted for something wrong..

nijuu: Man some people are wasting their $1.74 (or however much now)...
yinan: I bought several copies of GOI for friends, and I think it's a great deal.
I was referring to Achtung Panzer Operation Star
In regards to GOI
Can u tell me what the server population is? Read in a few places its pretty dead....
nijuu: Can u tell me what the server population is? Read in a few places its pretty dead....
I got it in the IR Mash Bundle a couple of months ago and it was very dead. Given the heavy bundling they've been engaging in over the past couple of months (I've seen it in, what, three bundles now?), probably in a desperate attempt to keep the online alive, the situation may have changed.
yinan: I cannot see what's wrong here as GOI is a good game and nothing wrong with IGS sale...

I bought several copies of GOI for friends, and I think it's a great deal.
nijuu: I was referring to Achtung Panzer Operation Star
In regards to GOI
Can u tell me what the server population is? Read in a few places its pretty dead....
http://steamcharts.com/search?q=gun+of+icarus
nijuu: I was referring to Achtung Panzer Operation Star
In regards to GOI
yinan: http://steamcharts.com/search?q=gun+of+icarus
Very low numbers
RO2 even beats it..... and that had to be flogged on HiB weekly to get the numbers up..
It's a game that doesn't support LAN and which nobody is playing. When you have a game that is multiplayer only and dependent on the dev's server, it doesn't matter how good it is. No players means no game. And reviving a multiplayer community has almost never happened.

It's not being offered at a low price for the sake of generosity, it's being offered because it won't sell at any higher price, specifically because of the low server population. They're hoping to cash in on the pressure that a time-limited offer like this provides, because they know that the game is dead in the water.

I haven't been on Steam in a while so I couldn't say if it has already happened, but my bets will be on Steam offering a free weekend at some point in the very near future.
Post edited April 22, 2013 by jamyskis
jamyskis: It's a game that doesn't support LAN and which nobody is playing. When you have a game that is multiplayer only and dependent on the dev's server, it doesn't matter how good it is. No players means no game. And reviving a multiplayer community has almost never happened.

It's not being offered at a low price for the sake of generosity, it's being offered because it won't sell at any higher price, specifically because of the low server population. They're hoping to cash in on the pressure that a time-limited offer like this provides, because they know that the game is dead in the water.
So?, I still not see what's wrong with GOI in IGS , And with the game being compared with AirBuccaneers which really a dead game no matter how great it is...
I think the developer need a more cash for their project in kickstarter for bring a new content in GOI :http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/musegames/guns-of-icarus-onlineadventure-mode
Post edited April 22, 2013 by yinan
jamyskis: It's a game that doesn't support LAN and which nobody is playing. When you have a game that is multiplayer only and dependent on the dev's server, it doesn't matter how good it is. No players means no game. And reviving a multiplayer community has almost never happened.

yinan: So?, I still not see what's wrong with GOI in IGS , And with the game being compared with AirBuccaneers which really a dead game no matter how great it is...
I think the developer need a more cash for their project in kickstarter for bring a new content in GOI :http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/musegames/guns-of-icarus-onlineadventure-mode
Dont like its chances of lasting
I don't mind seeing Steam-only games on IGS once in a while, but buying a dead multiplayer only game does seem like a waste of money. Surprising to see it outsell everything on IGS.
755 sold for the latest game.Not a good seller by any stretch of the imagination. 49 hours to go
Again no hints. Seems they don't give them anymore.