It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe it is DarkStar One...

:-)
PenutBrittle: New hint is "Solar System"

Out of indies on GOG, that could really only be FTL, Gemini Rue or Waking Mars. Maybe Primordia, Capsized or To the Moon, but that's a stretch.

Combined with the other hints, it's pretty much guaranteed to be Waking Mars. Gemini Rue maybe, though the iOS port isn't out yet.
Think its Waking Mars as well. FTL is selling very well and has been from day 1 - doubt they would suddenly lowball themselves out of $$$.Capsized hasn't sold well imho. Was it ever in a bundle?.To the moon was. i think. Primordia?.
Waking Mars isnt an adventure though?. Ill guess its more likely Gemini Rue....
nijuu: Waking Mars isnt an adventure though?. Ill guess its more likely Gemini Rue....
The store page says that "Waking Mars is a one-of-a-kind adventure..." while the hint said the game is "described as an adventure game"

It's not a point and click adventure, but I would still describe it as an adventure game. Sort of like how The Cave is an adventure game, despite playing like a puzzle platformer.
nijuu: Waking Mars isnt an adventure though?. Ill guess its more likely Gemini Rue....
PenutBrittle: The store page says that "Waking Mars is a one-of-a-kind adventure..." while the hint said the game is "described as an adventure game"

It's not a point and click adventure, but I would still describe it as an adventure game. Sort of like how The Cave is an adventure game, despite playing like a puzzle platformer.
The Cave does sound more like a puzzle platformer than adventure... ;)
nijuu: The Cave does sound more like a puzzle platformer than adventure... ;)
Well, yeah. That would be the puzzle platformer engine it's built in. :)

But trust me, it's an adventure game.
Waking Mars, it is.

Damn. I got it in the Humble Bundle it debuted on PC in.
Also got it in the humble bundle, so skipping this one.
johnki: Waking Mars, it is.

Damn. I got it in the Humble Bundle it debuted on PC in.
Someone gave me a free key :D hehe

Interesting. A Desura key/Steam/Gog one is supplied.
Post edited March 29, 2013 by nijuu
Rebought to get a GOG key and also to give them a little more money since I got this in the HIB.
SirPrimalform: also to give them a little more money since I got this in the HIB.
I don't get that, doesn't the HiB let you give each dev as much as you want?
SirPrimalform: Rebought to get a GOG key and also to give them a little more money since I got this in the HIB.
So did I, however is there a way to buy a gift for later use? It seems unlike IndieGala or Humble Bundle its not just a link, they actually make an account for the giftee. I find it weird to give someone else an account.
Immoli: I don't get that, doesn't the HiB let you give each dev as much as you want?
Yes but I didn't realize how much I would like it.
Post edited March 29, 2013 by samlii
did anyone with Waking Mars from the humble bundle get a GOG code? (once it showed up on GOG)
maybe by emailing Tiger Style directly or something

i know sometimes some devs are nice about hooking up GOG codes but usually there are a few posts somewhere.
Post edited March 29, 2013 by ErekoseDM
SirPrimalform: also to give them a little more money since I got this in the HIB.
Immoli: I don't get that, doesn't the HiB let you give each dev as much as you want?
And what if I feel I underpaid?
ErekoseDM: did anyone with Waking Mars from the humble bundle get a GOG code? (once it showed up on GOG)
maybe by emailing Tiger Style directly or something

i know sometimes some devs are nice about hooking up GOG codes but usually there are a few posts somewhere.
Why would they?
SirPrimalform: And what if I feel I underpaid?
That makes sense then.