It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Hrm, disappointing that it's Steam only when the previous games from the same dev have been DRM-free.
I'd say double disappointing - no DRM-Free, and no Linux. (Not that the dev has supported Linux in the past, but a good number of the IGS deals are both DRM-Free and support Linux).
Post edited August 08, 2015 by hummer010
SirPrimalform: Hrm, disappointing that it's Steam only when the previous games from the same dev have been DRM-free.
Seems like it actually does come with a DRM-Free download.
Huh, thanks. Updated my post.
New deal is <span class="bold">Alum</span>. DRM-Free download for Windows only plus Steam key for Windows/Mac/Linux.

"Alum is an original point-and-click adventure game. It has the nostalgic feel of classics (90's Lucasarts, Sierra games) mixed with modern game-play elements and pacing that caters a more towards this generation. The world, story, and characters lean towards a RPG-esque style, while the game-play mechanics and puzzles stay true to the classic point-and-click genre.

Guide Alum on his spiritual journey through the dangerous, icy, "Land of Tide". Help him discover the truth about his city, Kosmos, and the mysterious epidemic known as "The Vague". As the tale unfolds, it will keep you enthralled all the way up to its epic conclusion."

Beat the average for soundtrack.
Post edited August 11, 2015 by pablodusk
pablodusk: New deal is <span class="bold">Alum</span>. DRM-Free downloads for Windows/Mac/Linux plus Steam key.
Not really. There's only a Windows DRM-free build. :(
I'm opening a support ticket to find out whether they forgot to upload the Mac and Linux versions, or the deal is badly advertised.

Well, since it's an AGS game, chances are it's playable on Linux with the native build of that engine. Haven't tried it though...
muntdefems: ...
Thanks. I don't know why they've had so much trouble getting their info right recently.
muntdefems: ...
pablodusk: Thanks. I don't know why they've had so much trouble getting their info right recently.
Strange indeed. In this case, they first updated the info for the deal to state:
"DRM-Free available on Windows. Mac/Linux files will be available shortly".

But a couple of hours later, that message was replaced by this one:
"DRM-Free version AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS ONLY. Steam version available for Windows, Mac, and Linux."

Which is still there, so no Mac and Linux DRM-free builds after all. According to the email I've got from IGS' tech support, the dev had some issues with the Linux DRM-free build "due to instability" (whatever that means). I'm getting my purchase refunded.

PS: I've tried the Windows build with the native Linux AGS engine and it seems to work, so there's that. But who knows whether the game can be actually played throughout?
New deal is <span class="bold">Deus Ex Machina GOTY Edition</span>. DRM-Free for Windows/Mac/Linux. Beat the average for remastered soundtrack.

"Back by popular demand, the legendary video game and first ever interactive movie, starring Jon Pertwee (Doctor Who), Ian Dury (the Godfather of Punk), and Frankie Howerd (comic genius).

Hailed as a breakthrough in the development of video games, Deus Ex Machina won Game Of The Year, and is currently the subject of movies, books, exhibitions and even university courses. This 30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition includes the entire original version, a digitally remastered soundtrack, plus a brand new DIRECTOR’S CUT with all-new graphics and Exclusive Director's Commentary."

Deus Ex Machina 2 was a deal earlier this year.
pablodusk: Deus Ex Machina 2 was a deal earlier this year.
At least that explains why I thought this had already run. I looked at this deal earlier and thought that they had run out of Indie developers willing to sell their games via the deals page.
Turns out I was wrong.
Current deal is <span class="bold">Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe</span>.

"The title says it all. Take one part falling block puzzle game, combine one part old-school platformer, add a couple thousand pixels, blend and serve. Why match colored blocks when you can just shoot the hell out of them? Your goal is to survive as long as you can in the single player, or the competitive multiplayer, or many challenges to help build your skills."

DRM-Free for Windows/Mac plus Steam key. Beat the average for soundtrack.
New game : Pillar
Lost in an intimate snowy town, a palette of individuals are in search of a mysterious artifact said to bring great knowledge and understanding. Lead each character through their quest in this collection of minigames, each with unique personalities and challenges...

Pillar is a collection of minigames, where each game represents a different type of personality we find in people. Each personality is expressed entirely through the gameplay mechanics, without cutscenes or dialogue. All too often, we try to change people who are different than us, especially if they're polar opposites. We like to debate and tell them they're wrong and we're right... but what if there's a purpose for both extremes?

Windows only, DRM-free and Steam key.

BTA : Soundtrack - DRM-free only.
011284mm: New game : Pillar
???? WTF?????

The game was just released on IGS one/two week ago and the guy already put it in PWYW???
It's still on the front page of new releases:
https://indiegamestand.com/store/
(I'm there too, LOL ^o^)

The game was released in May on Steam but in this case, it's a blatant quick cashgrab as it's just pissing on IGS regular customers (those who buy outside the deals). Reminds me of the Botanicula trick on GOG :(
Free demo for Pillar here:
http://michaelarts.itch.io/pillar-demo
New deal is <span class="bold">Heroes of Loot</span>. DRM-Free for Windows/Mac/Linux plus Steam key.

"Heroes of Loot combines the action of twin-stick shooters with the dungeon crawling of rogue-likes. You'll find yourself in the middle of hordes of ghosts, skulls, cyclops, critters and much more.. survive using quick reflexes, level up to improve your weapon, and if you have time complete some quests for extra loot and upgrades..."

Beat the average for soundtrack and artwork.
I've just got this new deal, and this time around without any troubles! :)

Pity they didn't include the Android version in the Beat-the-Average bonus.