It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ville.monkkonen: Just wanted to chime in that there is in fact a DRM free version of Driftmoon available through Desura, and when Driftmoon lands on GOG, it will be similar. :)
amok: Emphasis made for clarification... and can I say - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hehe yup WHEN, not IF :-)
What's so awesome about Driftmoon?

The first impression isn't the best. It looks like those freeware flash based games... Also, I don't like straight top-down perspective.

Why should I keep an eye on it, if I am a fan of RPG games?
keeveek: Why should I keep an eye on it, if I am a fan of RPG games?
Ah, always the hard questions... :) The main point about Driftmoon is that it's an awesome adventure with rich RPG trimmings, at least that's what we've tried to achieve. Basically if you like games with plenty of dialogue and lots of things to find and to explore, then Driftmoon is your game. I admit it's not graphically as fancy as some of the AAA titles - we've decided to focus our development time into the story, the world and the gameplay. I myself sincerely think it's one of the more ambitious indie RPG titles coming out, but you can be the judge of that, because the demo only takes a few minutes to download and start up. Of course you might want to reserve some time because it'll keep you playing for a while. ;)
Post edited October 17, 2012 by ville.monkkonen
ville.monkkonen: snip
Thanks for your answer! I wasn't aware of the demo, I'm gonna check it today, no doubt.

Thanks for the info about the game too. If the story and other things really gonna be so good you are telling me - the graphics won't be important at all :-)
keeveek: Thanks for your answer! I wasn't aware of the demo, I'm gonna check it today, no doubt. Thanks for the info about the game too. If the story and other things really gonna be so good you are telling me - the graphics won't be important at all :-)
Glad to hear that, keeveek! Have fun! :)

By the way, you're very welcome to use the in-game feedback button in the lower right corner of the game, if you think of something you want to share with us. We read all our feedback carefully! :) (The same goes for everyone else, naturally!)
Thankyou for Driftmoon! I love it so much :D
Great! Buying here too!

Vote for these features, folks:
Highlighted developer postings
Make developers / publishers identifiable on forums
Bumping to maybe get some interest in the game from those who have not heard about it
Bump.

come on why no love for driftmoon? theres a demo available and everything
reaver894: Bump.

Is the demo DRM free?

lulz
there's love for Driftmoon, but Driftmoon is not released yet :(
reaver894: Bump.

fortune_p_dawg: Is the demo DRM free?

lulz
I dont know about the demo but the full game is DRM free on desura
SLP2000: there's love for Driftmoon, but Driftmoon is not released yet :(
true i guess but its nearly done IIRC. The more publicity the better no?
Post edited November 14, 2012 by reaver894
Features:
You can explore dungeons!
And talk to people!
And drag things around!
Music by someone I've never heard of!

Well I'm sold.
BadDecissions: Features:
You can explore dungeons!
And talk to people!
And drag things around!
Music by someone I've never heard of!

Well I'm sold.
it also have Graphics!
So... if Desura is releasing it DRM-free, why isn't the dev releasing it DRM-free on their own site (this is in no way a dig on the dev, the demo was awesome and they seem nice)?