Driftmoon has reached 5th alpha version!
Major features this time around include Mod Screen featuring one click mod installation, Quest Log, Quest progress dialog and Automatic Updates. There's also new preview video showcasing the newly added features.
• The One Mod Screen: One click mod installation!
• Display settings screen.
• All petrified people are now grey.
• Quest Log, and quest progress dialog.
• Tripled day length and made torches last a lot longer.
• The inventory now shows how much of a torch has been used.
• Smoother minimap controls.
• You can now choose the distance at which Fizz follows you.
• Automatic Updates: The game will let you know when a new version of Driftmoon is available, and it can be installed with the click of a button.
• Improved tutorial messages, and the ability to close them.
• Fixed the crash, that happened when selling by dragging to shop inventory.
• Ceilings get out of the way when moving close to a building, making it easier to spot doors.
• Convenient mod distribution system: Upload your mod (instructions available in the game), and it's easy for others to start playing it (and comment to you)!
• Fixed bug: Comments to conditions no longer affect script results.
• All the textures and sounds currently in the mainmod folder will remain there from now on, so you can safely use all of them in your mods.
• Daylight cycle and day length can now be set in the mod settings.