It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aarklash: Legacy
Machinarium: Collector's Edition
Jazzpunk

If they are doing a finale, why are Helsing 1 and 2 no longer on sale?

("New User", account created 2009...Pssshhh.)
Post edited September 18, 2015 by LancerChronics
Only Desktop Dungeons and Dreamfall Chapters left that I do not own. I have not hit a gift yet! (I did get the Pit Gold tho, bother). Dare I press my luck? I think it might be time to step away from the pinata.

Still a few hours to cave in and try again. Lets see how long I hold out for haha.
LancerChronics: Aarklash: Legacy
Machinarium: Collector's Edition
Jazzpunk

If they are doing a finale, why are Helsing 1 and 2 no longer on sale?

("New User", account created 2009...Pssshhh.)
I don't think Van Helsing was considered part of the pinata sale. Those were GOG launch discounts with a specific end date.

As for your "New User" title, that's just the default for your account when it was created. You can change it yourself by clicking "My Settings" in the top right hand corner of the forum page.
In the end I ended up with:

The entire Blackwell series (Legacy, unbound, convergence, deception ephiphany)
Jazzpunk
Outlast
Shelter
Spelunky
Consortium
Hot tin roof
Halfway
Metrocide
Expeditions conquistador
The critter chronicles
Dust
Gurumin
Quest for infamy

Are any of those any good? I have no idea!
Well, based on the listed games (thanks for that GOGers!), I would say there's about 1/3 of games I Want/have soome interest, 1/3 I already own, 1/3 I don't want to touch it with a pointy stick.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Banner saga
Blackguards Special Edition
Banished
Lichdom: Battlemage
Dreamfall Chapters - Season Pass
Shadow Warrior 2013
Blackwell Epiphany
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
La-Mulana
Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut
Unrest
Shadowrun Returns
Spelunky

Some vague interest:
The Last Tinker: City Of Colors
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora
Sir, You are Being Hunted.
Steamworld Dig
Jazzpunk.
Lumino City
Outlast

From what I saw in isthereanydeal site, the bolded ones are the games which would compensate in having in a piñata, the rest were almost the same price in the peast, or even cheaper.

Any news on the stock status of any of these games? Are they sold out?
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Banner saga
Lichdom: Battlemage
Dreamfall Chapters - Season Pass

Based on my lack of luck and probability, I'm assuming I would take a risk in participating in the piñatas... sure it's just 3$, but, if I ended up with a game I don't own anywhere nor have I plans of (say, like Redshirt), it would surely feel like 3$ down the drain!
GOG officially hates me. I have proof... Two Pinata's purchased cause what the heck take a chance, yanno. First one I failed to click the gift option and have a game I am probably never gonna play added to my library. Second swing...I actually remember to click the gift option and what do you know?? Same FU6KING game :-p

Yeah, like with everything with GOG's "top men" I am left screwed with no satisfaction. Must be a case where my fingers need to do their own "walking" for any love. And with that, Momo over and out for a while. Yeah, fuck-you GOG and your stupid money-grabbing gag games. Fix your broken forum already... we're sick of your parlor game attitude towards your website and your stupid pinata/keane-less nights with no sleep. Seriously, get a clue that isn't Polish :-(
Momo1991: GOG officially hates me. I have proof...
oh god. That's some horrid luck there Momo. Others have reported good luck with returns, so.. might be worth thinkin about. At least for one of the copies, anyway.
With just 6 hours left on the promo, I decided give this Pinata thing a shot. I haven't bought from GOG from a while, so I guess this was to make up for all the money I haven't spent here lately.

First 5:
- Eador. Masters of the Broken World
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
- Metrocide
- Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
- Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora

Already own the first two in some form (annoyed by how Guacamelee! Gold Edition is considered a separate title...), but the last are ones that look great to me.

Considering trying another shot at this, but perhaps I should just consider myself lucky and stop?

Edit - and got 5 more:
- Legend of Grimrock
- Blackguards Special Edition
- The Last Federation
- Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
- Shadowgate

Weeell...I own 3.5/5 of these in some form, elsewhere...I guess this was all right, still.
Post edited September 18, 2015 by expopower
Got Arrklash....... I'm happy.
Momo1991: Yeah, fuck-you GOG and your stupid money-grabbing gag games. ...... we're sick of your ... stupid pinata/keane-less nights with no sleep. Seriously, get a clue that isn't Polish :-(
Please only talk for yourself. I'm more than content with the Pinata sale and I also like the Insomnia events. :-)

And if you absolutely don't like what you got, you can still ask for a refund.
One final try, got: BLACKGUARDS SPECIAL EDITION
Really high price item, can anyone offer any insight as to whether its any good?
Jenkinz: One final try, got: BLACKGUARDS SPECIAL EDITION
Really high price item, can anyone offer any insight as to whether its any good?
I found it superb, but it really depends whether you're into hardcore turn-based tactical RPG. If you are, this is one the best in recent years (actually in many years).
My scores at Indie Pinata:
Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition
Driftmoon
Machinarium Collector's Edition
The Last Federation
Post edited September 18, 2015 by Kane
I did one last lottery draw and got Blackwell Epiphany. I'm glad because now I have the entire series :D
This is my loot:

Desktop Dungeons Enhanced