It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

just got Rogue Legacy.... Horrible game.
i hope no one paid full price should be a FTP.
toshiba360: just got Rogue Legacy.... Horrible game.
To each their own, I loved that game.
toshiba360: just got Rogue Legacy.... Horrible game.
yyahoo: To each their own, I loved that game.
does it run in full screen? all i get is a large window
yyahoo: To each their own, I loved that game.
toshiba360: does it run in full screen? all i get is a large window
It does.
HeDanny: Desktop Dungeons = "ABSOLUTELY AWESOME."
FTFY
HeDanny: Desktop Dungeons = "ABSOLUTELY AWESOME."
mrkgnao: FTFY
Is has DLC mate. That makes it insta-Meh.

Noticed that despite Blackguards being the "Special edition", there is still DLC that is not included. FFS. I was happy about scoring that, too. Screw You Horse Armor.
Played out my last run.
Lumino City
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
Republique

So with Gurumin, SotS:Gold and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I feel I did not do too bad.
My only complaint is that GOG still did not fix the SotS:Gold issue, but... I doubt they ever will.
Well, Ive just been having one hell of a week and haven't payed nuch attention to this promo. If I understood correctly, if I buy one pinata as a gift, if it's a game I have no interest in having, even if it turns out to be a game I don't own, I can ask for a refund?
WireHead: Well, Ive just been having one hell of a week and haven't payed nuch attention to this promo. If I understood correctly, if I buy one pinata as a gift, if it's a game I have no interest in having, even if it turns out to be a game I don't own, I can ask for a refund?
Not certain about gifts, if you add it to your account. Yes, you can.
HeDanny: Noticed that despite Blackguards being the "Special edition", there is still DLC that is not included. FFS. I was happy about scoring that, too. Screw You Horse Armor.
The Blackguards DLCs adds 7 new "quests" (and, when I played it, also about 77 new bugs), so it's a bit more than a horse armour.
Is dream fall Chapters any more plentiful now?
cecil: Is dream fall Chapters any more plentiful now?
Nope, hasn't shown up in the grande finale as far as I can tell from the posts in this thread.
cecil: Is dream fall Chapters any more plentiful now?
stg83: Nope, hasn't shown up in the grande finale as far as I can tell from the posts in this thread.
So all the "good games" are still super rare they just checked a few more on the pie then...
cecil: So all the "good games" are still super rare they just checked a few more on the pie then...
Yep, seems that way although some people are getting Republique now so that one is back in the pool along with some new rares like The Banner Saga.
cecil: So all the "good games" are still super rare they just checked a few more on the pie then...
stg83: Yep, seems that way although some people are getting Republique now so that one is back in the pool along with some new rares like The Banner Saga.
I'm really tempted to give it one more shot... would really like banner saga or dream fall chapters