It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

real.geizterfahr: I think I know how you did it... up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Cheater!
A Hideo Kojima code.
real.geizterfahr: I think I know how you did it... up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Cheater!
j0ekerr: A Hideo Kojima code.
Arrrrgh, I don't want to read this name anymore!
Game devs/designers that want to be popstars and stamp their name everywhere like a brand for quality.
This reminds me of Peter Molyneux, Richard Garriott, John Romero, etc.... and do you know what they have in common?
They became total turds.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Arrrrgh, I don't want to read this name anymore!
Game devs/designers that want to be popstars and stamp their name everywhere like a brand for quality.
This reminds me of Peter Molyneux, Richard Garriott, John Romero, etc.... and do you know what they have in common?
They became total turds.
You forgot to mention the most important aspect in which they are similar.

Delivering sub-par and downright boring gaming experiences that fell short of what they promised in spite of supporting publishers.

Wait a moment...
Klumpen0815: Arrrrgh, I don't want to read this name anymore!
They became total turds.
j0ekerr: You forgot to mention the most important aspect in which they are similar.

Delivering sub-par and downright boring gaming experiences that fell short of what they promised in spite of supporting publishers.

Wait a moment...
I didn't forget, I just thought of it as the most important aspect of them being total turds. ;D

They should work together! I'd gladly watch how they are annoying each other as a real-life soap opera!
When the godus of ultima's ascension grabs his black & white daikatana...
Post edited September 15, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: I didn't forget, I just thought of it as the most important aspect of them being total turds. ;D

They should work together! I'd gladly watch how they are annoying each other as a real-life soap opera!
Then Quiet distracts them with jiggly physics while Snake stealthily garottes them from behind.
FUND IT!
Post edited September 15, 2015 by j0ekerr
Second round yielded:

Blackwell Epiphany
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora

No idea what the latter is - though the title is kind of cool - but the former is an adventure I was looking forward to playing anyway. Very nice. Thanks, GoG.
Klumpen0815: I didn't forget, I just thought of it as the most important aspect of them being total turds. ;D

j0ekerr: Then Quiet distracts them with jiggly physics while Snake stealthily garottes them from behind.
FUND IT!
I wouldn't want to play it, but I sure as hell would like to play the fly on the wall when they are trying to work together. xD
Big Brother - GameDev Edition
Sachys: Interesting thing I just noticed - accidentally clicked on the pinata button, so went to the drop down cart to remove, and it still showed the "add to wishlist" button.
current pinatas arent much to go by for me (as I own most / most on other platforms save for one or two), but perhaps someone with a minimal wishlist / minimal amount of games on their account from the current offerings could see if it tells you anything about what would have been in the cart.
be surprised if so, but now I'm damned curious if GOG left a loophole (of sorts) open.
Nah, nothing.......
Klumpen0815: Game devs/designers that want to be popstars and stamp their name everywhere like a brand for quality.
Publishers and Marketing usually put names on the cover/title card. Designers often have precious little to say about that.

They became total turds.
I have never seen them sniping people they likely do not know personally from the anonymity of the internet. They have that going for them, at least.
I rolled the dice two more times, and this time got burned. I got Unrest and Swords of the Pit. Not really interested in either; but, again, I can not complain, as this is a random event. No more for me! But still, it was something different for GOG. I have to give them credit on that. And it was fun to see what I would get. Good job GOG!
I decided to try a couple times.
I ended up getting Unrest and Blackwell Epiphany.
I've been meaning to pick up Epiphany and Unrest looked like it might be interesting,
I tried it once this morning. Got Torchlight.

Took a break, decided to try it one more time just now. Got Lichdom: Battlemage.

All is forgiven.

I think I'm done pushing my luck with this sale, though.
Finally gave in and got one.

Got La Mulana, looks pretty fun but i don't think i'll push my luck by getting another one!
Well i pushed my luck and it cost me.

Book of Unwritten Tales......oh well should have taken my own advice!
gurtrock: Well i pushed my luck and it cost me.

Book of Unwritten Tales......oh well should have taken my own advice!
LOL - you know you want just one more to try to even it out ;) Kidding, kidding! Try hitting the Pinata exchange thread, maybe turn the Book into something you'd be more interested in?