It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Was looking forward to the second round of piñata games, then I saw the list. Nothing I want or need is on the list :-/
Smannesman: There are still those amazing deals besides the piñatas!
I have all the games I want that are on sale already lol, has not been a good sale for me this time around.
trentonlf: Was looking forward to the second round of piñata games, then I saw the list. Nothing I want or need is on the list :-/
stg83: Yeah, this isn't as impressive as the couple of rare games in the previous round. The only one I really want is Unrest: Special Edition but the risk is too high and my luck is too low for taking a chance on it. ;)
From the list I saw there's not even one game that peaked my interest, but hopefully someone finds something they want as there are some good games in the list.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by trentonlf
trentonlf: I have all the games I want that are on sale already lol, has not been a good sale for me this time around.
Yah, this one isn't calling out my wallet. I've only bought one Piñata on the first day, just so that I could take part. The deals are nice on the games I already have, but for the newer titles they are not pushing me to add to the backlog.
yyahoo: This "hiding" of the gift notification before purchase was a really really bad idea.
That's an unfortunate side-effect of their decision to only choose which game we'll be getting after payment is processed. This has probably been decided because they tried to keep us buyers from figuring out exactly which game we would get, like it happened on previous promos.

I understand their reasoning, but there were ways they could achieve this without letting the choice be made as the last step. A simple algorithm including a hash function and salting the original string would have sufficed.
Me neither.

And torchlight? Really?
Crewdroog: ...

And torchlight? Really?
its a tradition, altough jack keane would be more awesome. but there is still a chance in round 3. wouldn't it be awesome to get 25 piñatas and end up with 25 jack keane 2 gifts?
yyahoo: Dang it! The only game in this group that I didn't have was Hot Tin Roof and I *still* couldn't get it. Was *this* one in limited supply too?
Well. That is me out for reals then. Hot Tin Roof is the only game I would chance a rool for in this round.

yyahoo: Now I've got an extra copy of Sword of the Stars: The Pit ...
Do you specifically have the GOLD edition? This game is fairly unique in that GOG will not mark it as owned, even if you purchased all the content individually. This is one of my issues with this round as well.
Crewdroog: And torchlight? Really?
GOG won't rest until every man, woman, child, pet and alien gets the game. :P
Mitraxir: Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition is also sold out. Now I have to get a refund for the games I already owned.
The only interesting game from the current piñata (apart from the ones I own already ;P ).
Crewdroog: [...]

And torchlight? Really?
Isn't it exciting?
Where is the list of games we can find in Piñatas please ?
Kenairod: Where is the list of games we can find in Piñatas please ?
In the first post of this thread!?
Im actually glad the second round isnt tempting to me .. .the few games I lust after I can wait till they go on deep sale, even if it takes a year. heh
Crewdroog: Me neither.

And torchlight? Really?
I know right, I'm just surprised the first Witcher game is not there too LOL
mintee: Im actually glad the second round isnt tempting to me .. .the few games I lust after I can wait till they go on deep sale, even if it takes a year. heh
Yeah, same for me. There's only 2 games I'm mildly interested in... and I'm not in any hurry to get 'em!

trentonlf: I know right, I'm just surprised the first Witcher game is not there too LOL
You had to go and say it.

Torchlight is GOG's version of this. Which is about the only thing I ever won at fair raffles.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by j0ekerr
Well, the current pool is not even interesting for me. I guess I won't use pinatas in this sale. Maybe I'll just skip to GOG winter sale.