It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: If you look at the code of the checkout page, you can see the piñata ID before purchasing it. Has someone figured out if there is a correlation between ID and game?

I bought one and got:
1449801923: Machinarium Collector's Edition

Which, btw, I own, despite not owning all the games in the OP list (missing Republique), so the FAQ ("We're making sure that you only find games that you don't have yet") is incorrect. Call me unsurprised.
blotunga: I will update the OP with this info. Maybe we can somehow figure out what the Pinata contains.
We can't.

"the games inside your Piñata are only generated once you go through checkout. Even we don't know what you'll get until the very end."

"The Pinata lineup is separated into timed pools with limited quantities, each pool includes more of some games and fewer of others. Theoretically, it's possible for a game to be "sold out" in one batch.

So if you're missing a game from the lineup it will be prioritised as long as there are copies left in the given batch. Basically, we did this to spread the games out evenly across the entire promo and avoid a situation in which all the best deals are gone right off the bat."
Post edited September 11, 2015 by yyahoo
yyahoo:
We don't believe them until we have some statistics :). Though I do believe the "sold out" part, Republique seems to be sold out, so no more Pinatas for me until Monday.
Dizzard.495: Is it possible to gift a game if I haven't downloaded/played it?

If anybody wants Eador, Masters of the Broken World they could send me a message and we could trade maybe?
Nope, if it's on your account, you can't gift it to someone unless it's actually listed as a gift.
You could try to put a ticket in with Support, and ask them to make it a gift as long as you don't do anything with it, especially download it!
Hmmm that wasn't fun. I don't like the piñata. I ordered 3 and got:

Legend Of Grimrock
Outlast
Terraria

None of which I will play.

But knowing me I will try again later.
So, it looks like Dreamfall and Republique are now sold out.

Oh, well, anybody want to trade my Critter Chronicles for a $3 game? :P
samlii: Hmmm that wasn't fun. I don't like the piñata. I ordered 3 and got:

Legend Of Grimrock
Outlast
Terraria

Oh you should definitely play Terraria.

Or not, if you wish to have more time for sleeping.
Be warned - if you buy more than one pinata at the time, and it turns out you own some of the games, they will ALL be bound to the SAME gift code. So you can't gift away games individually.
mvscot: So now you have it to keep instead of renting it.
Asbeau: Actually, it would just mean he's renting it without DRM:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/do_we_really_own_our_games_on_gog_or_rather_not_discussion_and_research
No, the rights I have to my GOG digital copy never expire, even if GOG disappears from the face of the earth.

That posting just explores exactly what those rights might actually be, compared to games on physical media. It probably all just boils down to how much of an EULA actually stands after allowing for consumer protection laws which override those terms.

The important stuff for me is I get to keep the game and play it on whatever computer I currently use and can get it to work on.
BillyMaysFan59: Oh you should definitely play Terraria.

Or not, if you wish to have more time for sleeping.
And Outlast! Or not, if you want to sleep that night :P
Randal's Monday
I got Dust: An Elysian Tale, which I really liked! Which is why I own it on XBLA, PSN, and Steam!
samlii: Hmmm that wasn't fun. I don't like the piñata. I ordered 3 and got:

Legend Of Grimrock
Outlast
Terraria

Do you want Dust: an Elysian tale?
yyahoo:
blotunga: We don't believe them until we have some statistics :). Though I do believe the "sold out" part, Republique seems to be sold out, so no more Pinatas for me until Monday.
Fair enough.
Dizzard.495: Is it possible to gift a game if I haven't downloaded/played it?

If anybody wants Eador, Masters of the Broken World they could send me a message and we could trade maybe?
Getcomposted: Nope, if it's on your account, you can't gift it to someone unless it's actually listed as a gift.
You could try to put a ticket in with Support, and ask them to make it a gift as long as you don't do anything with it, especially download it!
Ok I'll try that.

Although I was looking at it and there was section that listed serial keys. Can you not just trade that with someone else?

I noticed I only had a serial keys section for games I hadn't downloaded/played yet.
tinyE: I LOVE CUBE!
More of a dodecahedron fancier myself.

samlii: None of which I will play.
Let me complete the recommendation trifecta by saying Legend of Grimrock is fantastic. One of the best dungeon crawls in a long while.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by IAmSinistar