It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

got: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition...not very interesting (have the gold edition).
I couldn't resist and bought one, got Shelter and I'm happy with it!
Gnostic: bought 7 Pirtata, already own 4 of them.
The first 3 Pirtata..
phaolo: Eh, you should have bought Piñatas, not Pirtatas :P
A mix between Piñatas and Pietarts?! :P
NuffCatnip: Shouldnt they then at least state that they have a stock of lets say 1000 copies of game x and 2000 copies of game y ?
Such things are not GOG's strong suit. It is left for us to figure out. Plus, it could decrease sales if everyone knew the item they are gambling on is no longer available.

Of course, GOG could have it set up so that additional copies trickle in, say 5 every hour, so that technically all truly are available. It's just your chance of getting the one you want becomes vanishing small at that point.
Sockerkaka: I couldn't resist and bought one, got Shelter and I'm happy with it!
And I was gifted with a nice piñata but the marvelous dude who bought me these ALSO has the two games inside it: Shelter and Terraria. What do we do now?! :(
Tips?
People spending $3 a shot for a game that they may or may not already own, or even want ...the execs at GOG must be pissing themselves laughing .
phaolo: Eh, you should have bought Piñatas, not Pirtatas :P
vicklemos: A mix between Piñatas and Pietarts?! :P
Here I was thinking it was more a combination of piñata and frittata.
I gambled and took a swing at the piñata. Terraria (already owned) came out. At least I can add this code to a future giveaway...
Post edited September 11, 2015 by LeoLR
I got Jazzpunk. I already bought it on Steam for $4 in February.
Volgarr the Viking
Jazzpunk
Terraria
Outlast
1954 Alcatraz

Was hoping for Spelunky or Blackwell :(
Lumino city
Dust an Elysian tale (x2)
Gods will be watching: special edition
GUACAMELEE! SUPER TURBO CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
Halfway
Eador Master of the broken world
Volgarr the Viking

Only owned two of them so not too bad a gamble.
NuffCatnip: Shouldnt they then at least state that they have a stock of lets say 1000 copies of game x and 2000 copies of game y ?
IAmSinistar: Such things are not GOG's strong suit. It is left for us to figure out. Plus, it could decrease sales if everyone knew the item they are gambling on is no longer available.

Of course, GOG could have it set up so that additional copies trickle in, say 5 every hour, so that technically all truly are available. It's just your chance of getting the one you want becomes vanishing small at that point.
I agree with you, letting your customers know every detail (for example how many copies of x are left, or how many copies of z will be restocked) is bad for business.
But knowing you "threw your money away", because the item you wanted is out of stock without your knowing leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Well, its only 2,69 €. Good thing I didnt buy 6 or more Pinatas. :)
First Swing, The Last federation - tbh pretty happy with that, so had another swing.
Second Swing, Terraria, and with that I'm never having another go, it takes the pee so badly that I can not forgo even a measly £2 knowing that just happened :)

GOG though must be laughing their asses off - managing volume Terraria sales.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by JackPepsii
I was hitting these pinatas like crazy for republique :) (Since I saw it in the OP and didn't already own it) but I should've read the whole thread and see that it wasn't in those pinatas anymore instead...I only stopped when I got a game I already owned twice from the pinata ;)

Oh well see trading thread if interested in something specific from those I got.

Anyway I guess I'll try again in three days but just stop as soon as I get games I already own ;P (I was just going on because I knew there was something in there I didn't own already. and never thought of limited copies...oh well, live and learn.)
I own way too many of these on Steam for it to be a worthwhile gamble.