It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got Jazzpunk, Lumino City and Spelunky.
RWarehall: Randal's Monday
Republique

So it appears you will get items you do not own, until you run out.
But this time they don't warn you that you are stuck with a gift...
Not necessarily true. They may be biasing the engine already to avoid giving away too many in-demand titles. I have neither of the ones mentioned above, yet still got a game I already own.

EDIT: Multiply ninja'd, too. I should read the thread before posting. I blame the excitement of a new sale. :)
Post edited September 11, 2015 by IAmSinistar
If anyone gets Hatred in their Pinata, I'll take it.

Okay, that's my inane smart ass comment for the day. Carry on. :D
IAmSinistar: Ta for the tracker! Just signed on and it looks like this promo is going strong in the forums.

My first piñata payout is Machinarium Collector's Edition.
Not a good sign.
I told myself I wouldnt buy a Pinata, but I really want Republique, so I bought one nonetheless.
Got Aarklash...at least its an RPG. :)
HypersomniacLive: Not a good sign.
No, it's not. The only one I want that I don't have is Republique, but I suspect it's already been retired from the gifting pool at this point.
blotunga: So what did you guys get?
Ended up getting Spelunky. Already own it on Steam though. Oh well, it's still a damn good game.
IAmSinistar: No, it's not. The only one I want that I don't have is Republique, but I suspect it's already been retired from the gifting pool at this point.
I told you not to sleep in today, but would you listen?

Jokes aside, it sure looks that way. Perhaps it will make another appearance when they reshuffle the pool after the weekend.
Thanks to the OP for starting this thread, and thanks as well to all the others reporting their findings to enlighten the rest of the community with the torch of knowledge! XD

I wouldn't mind getting Republique and Aarklash for such a good price, yet a chance of 2/24 to get one of them is a bit too low to try my chances. I'll stick with the regular "visible" sale, for now. Hopefully in all this Inde goodness Shovel Knight will finally make its appearance...

Edit: Btw, Volgarr the Viking, Outlast and the Blackwell Bundle are awesome.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Enebias
Gods Will Be Watching Special Edition (already owned base game).
Gnostic: bought 7 Pirtata, already own 4 of them.
The first 3 Pirtata..
Eh, you should have bought Piñatas, not Pirtatas :P
I haven't confirmed yet, but you can hit F12 on the check-out page, search for "sale" -- one of the entries will be a long text entry. Paste that into notepad and search for "category." That will give you the genre.

EDIT: Nevermind! I was seeing the ads below. Drat! :)
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Tallima
Tried three to cut the impact of my foreign exchange fee and got:

Outlast
Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition
1954 Alcatraz
HypersomniacLive: Jokes aside, it sure looks that way. Perhaps it will make another appearance when they reshuffle the pool after the weekend.
Nah, the reshuffle will be new games. The only chance now is a restock. If you look at the main promo thread, there were loads of people getting Republique at the start. Clearly that stock has run out.
HypersomniacLive: Jokes aside, it sure looks that way. Perhaps it will make another appearance when they reshuffle the pool after the weekend.
IAmSinistar: Nah, the reshuffle will be new games. The only chance now is a restock. If you look at the main promo thread, there were loads of people getting Republique at the start. Clearly that stock has run out.
Shouldnt they then at least state that they have a stock of lets say 1000 copies of game x and 2000 copies of game y ?