It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trade or fade through history.

The Guild 3, is now available as a game In Development, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Employ business savvy and strategy to build a trading dynasty in this 1400s society dominated by the rich, the powerful, and the superstitious. Balance the historical events and the economics involved in your dynasty's well-being or consider becoming a member of a secret society if you need some backing up.

According to THQ Nordic, until its release the game will still be getting fixed, optimized, and polished, based on the community's feedback.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the FAQ to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited September 29, 2017 by maladr0Id

According to THQ Nordic, until its release the game will still be getting fixed, optimized, and polished, based on the community's feedback.
Really ?
Yesterday I would have bought it blindly, but now after reading the first reviews and watching the first videos I'm not so sure.
low rated
Paid Beta/Early Access with Regional Discrminating Price.

Pass.
That doesn't look like Felicia Day on the cover....
robertgg: Paid Beta/Early Access with Regional Discrminating Price.

Pass.
Get out.
It is a game in development, so the GOG politics allow you to get a refund if you don't like it in 15 days. At least, that's a nice reason to give it a try. Nothing to lose.
I would be very very careful. I've played Guild 1 the time it was released originally, and it was a bugfest. It was patched and patched again and none of this helped. It was still a good game beside the fact that it could crash at everyone of your moves.

Guild 2 was then a disaster.

Anyway no one should buy a game in pre-order, alpha, early-access or any other means before it is fully released and tested. Why the hurry? I have a few hundred games in Steam waiting to be played, and a hundred more on GOG...
Many negative reviews on Steam... a lot quoting that devs say it's in bugfixing / polishing stage... reviews say game is extremely buggy with conteht missing... would wait on this
melmovano: Anyway no one should buy a game in pre-order, alpha, early-access or any other means before it is fully released and tested. Why the hurry?
Personally I agree but I don't think no one should buy it, I mean they need testers and that is usually expensive and if the game has a lot of variables where every new game is different chances are the testers they have won't have time to fully find most bugs. At least in general, something weird about the Guild games always being buggy.
Unfortunately this is another DX11 game without anything mentioned about a planned Linux version. But according to the first review the game seems not to be that good, so maybe it's not a big loss. ;)
Good to see it but I'll wait for thr complete version :)
Wishlisted and will wait for a more polished version.
high rated
Hi there,
hope you enjoy our support on GOG's Games in Development system with The Guild 3. Please note that this is an early version which is still in development and will face regular updates until we are finally arriving at the release version.

Please see the FAQs about Games in Development: https://support.gog.com/hc/de/sections/115000157529-FAQ-Games-in-development#en

Please also review the thread in the GOG forums about the status of this version: https://www.gog.com/forum/the_guild_3/the_guild_3_games_in_development_faq

We've setup a redmine bugtracker for bugreports. Redmine is free, easy to use and no registration is required: https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/the-guild-3-early-access

Please mention in these channels that you are playing the GOG version, so that the developers know.

Cheers & stay tuned
Your THQ Nordic Team

Update: Discord channel removed.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by ThomNG
Cool. A definitely worthy goal to make a sequel here.

I won't beta test because that's not what I do in general and I don't want to spoil the game for me, but consider me a sure buyer!

Wishlisted! I sincerely hope they will make it as good as Guild 1 & 2.