It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

These corridors sure are spacey.

<span class="bold">StarCrawlers</span>, a turn-based dungeon crawler set in closed space(s), is available now DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows and Mac with a 25% launch discount.

Dimly-lit cantinas in the outskirts of lawless space is when you can usually find the most skilled, specialized mercenaries. Also the best music. And if corporate espionage is your game, you know you'll need to put together a band of the most shady-yet-reliable people available. Those intrepid enough to hunt for bounties, undertake sabotage missions, and navigate the dangers of space while keeping you in good standing with all concerned parties.

The band of Juggernaut Games is also focused on keeping all interested parties happy. So they keep adding more missions, random encounters, diverse environments and tons of loot to their procedurally generated universe, taking into account their community's input along the way. For the remaining months that the game will stay in development, expanding the universe of StarCrawlers and fleshing out the campaign with more dynamic content are their main goals. That is, unless a band of ruthless mercenaries infiltrates their offices and wipes out all that precious code!

Pit your <span class="bold">StarCrawlers</span> against the randomly generated hazards of corporate warfare, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 25% discount will last until February 09, 1:59 PM GMT.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
JuggernautGames: Hi everyone - Juggernaut Games here! We are using the Unity game engine and unfortunately the latest engine update broke the Linux build. So that's ill timing :D We're in touch with Unity now to get either a workaround or a target date for a patch fix, after which we'll being the Linux version back online as soon as possible.
omega64: So what's the game actually like?
I'm used to Dungeon Crawlers like Etrian Odyssey. How is this different aside from the random generation? (which seems like a bad idea to me)
As someone who played it, it's basically a tile-based dungeon crawler with turn-based combat and kind of a freelook feature that you can use to solve puzzles outside of combat :)
JudasIscariot: As someone who played it, it's basically a tile-based dungeon crawler with turn-based combat and kind of a freelook feature that you can use to solve puzzles outside of combat :)
omega64: So Grimrock with TB combat, alright.
Yes but minus the dancing around the enemies :D
Sarasa: @JudasIscariot

When I download the standalone Installer from galaxy or the account page, it down the mac version.
Bug or no windows standalone for the moment ?
It's fixed now, sorry about that :) If you don't see them right away, wait 5 minutes for our webcache to refresh :)
JudasIscariot: It's fixed now, sorry about that :) If you don't see them right away, wait 5 minutes for our webcache to refresh :)
Sarasa: Thank's :)
In Account the windows version appear now.

Galaxy still down the mac version, I will retry again later, perhaps galaxy need more time to update it's list :)
Are you talking about the offline installer or via the "Install" button? If it's the offline installer, just exit Galaxy completely and restart it for quicker results :)
JudasIscariot: Are you talking about the offline installer or via the "Install" button? If it's the offline installer, just exit Galaxy completely and restart it for quicker results :)
Sarasa: In Galaxy, the Offline Installer.
But no problemo, I have down the windows offline installer from account ;)
Should be working fine now :)
eiii: As the Linux version is still not added has anyone tried this game under Wine?
I dunno, I run the GOG Linux version instead :P
JudasIscariot: I dunno, I run the GOG Linux version instead :P
eiii: Nice to see it added ... after the discount has been gone. ;)
That was beyond our control and it's been here for a while now :P
Post edited March 16, 2016 by JudasIscariot