It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A rogue-lite space shooter that combines a classic arcade experience with modern action-RPG elements has just landed as the game in development on the GOG.COM’s deck. In Nova Drift from Pixeljam your ship rapidly evolves as you defeat myriads of enemies, allowing you to shape its abilities and weaponry to your desires in a matter of minutes.

Nova Drift is available on GOG.COM with a 30% discount until 21st February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
Reminds me of Resassembly.
low rated
Totally unrelated: How do we block games or at least mark them as undesired for our library?

EDIT: I meant for games not bought yet.
Post edited February 14, 2020 by Themken
Themken: Totally unrelated: How do we block games or at least mark them as undesired for our library?
You can do two things.
1)Assign the tags, then use filter tags.
OR
2) click at the small arrow of game in the general view of collection of games and choose hide game.

Returning to subject. Very good game and it would be my 1st day buy if I had money on the account.
Bullet hell with a rougelike sauce and also there are groups of enemies who all attack you in different way.
While I despise the term roguelite, I despise it slightly less than using the roguelike tag for games that have about as much or less in common with rogue as rogue has in common with Doom. Can gog just get a roguelite tag and finally get those non-rogue-like games out of the roguelike category? Or just drop the tag entirely, since it's mostly meaningless. Last time I counted, over 1/3 with the tag were obviously not roguelikes, and 1/3 were probably not roguelikes (but need more research to be sure). So, most of the games with the tag shouldn't (or probably shouldn't) have the tag.

Looking at the roguelike-tagged list sorted by date added, it looks like the last 7 releases (not counting DLCs or reissues) are not roguelikes. I include Space Robinson, since it's at the top of the list, even though I don't remember it being released recently.

I guess I really should just stop complaining about this, since it will never get fixed.
darktjm: While I despise the term roguelite, I despise it slightly less than using the roguelike tag for games that have about as much or less in common with rogue as rogue has in common with Doom. Can gog just get a roguelite tag and finally get those non-rogue-like games out of the roguelike category? Or just drop the tag entirely, since it's mostly meaningless. Last time I counted, over 1/3 with the tag were obviously not roguelikes, and 1/3 were probably not roguelikes (but need more research to be sure). So, most of the games with the tag shouldn't (or probably shouldn't) have the tag.

Looking at the roguelike-tagged list sorted by date added, it looks like the last 7 releases (not counting DLCs or reissues) are not roguelikes. I include Space Robinson, since it's at the top of the list, even though I don't remember it being released recently.

I guess I really should just stop complaining about this, since it will never get fixed.
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRL_(video_game)]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRL_(video_game)[/url]
Looks like an interesting space shooter.
darktjm: While I despise the term roguelite, I despise it slightly less than using the roguelike tag for games that have about as much or less in common with rogue as rogue has in common with Doom. Can gog just get a roguelite tag and finally get those non-rogue-like games out of the roguelike category? Or just drop the tag entirely, since it's mostly meaningless. Last time I counted, over 1/3 with the tag were obviously not roguelikes, and 1/3 were probably not roguelikes (but need more research to be sure). So, most of the games with the tag shouldn't (or probably shouldn't) have the tag.

Gotta push roguelite for that exact reason.
At this point I think it's too late to differentiate between 'like' and 'lite', most people don't know the difference, and don't care enough to use it properly once they know. Like how to pronounce gif, which to be honest I don't care which one is right anymore.
Cool name and it looks like a game I would love and that you can get a lot of mileage out of.
v1.0 to finally release sometime this year, according to multiple sources.