It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Build your skyship, explore the open world, fight factions of pirates and monsters, and claim your territory by foot or by your flying vessel. Black Skylands is now available as the game in development on GOG.COM, sporting a 10% discount that will last until 16th July 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
And in it pops!...
why are the supported languages for the gog version only english and russian AND for steam version more than 7 different languages supported?
chyper0815: why are the supported languages for the gog version only english and russian AND for steam version more than 7 different languages supported?
thank you for pointing that out. GOG must stop accepting inferior versions of games. I'm getting really tired.
It's all so tiresome.
high rated
The in-game language selector has 7 options: English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese (I think, can't read it), and Brazilian Portuguese. They probably just left it off the store page.
low rated
soosgjr: The in-game language selector has 7 options: English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese (I think, can't read it), and Brazilian Portuguese. They probably just left it off the store page.
so they didn't even care to write the store page correctly...I don't know what is worse.
soosgjr: The in-game language selector has 7 options: English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese (I think, can't read it), and Brazilian Portuguese. They probably just left it off the store page.
Does it really have in-game voices with those languages? Or it's actually just text with a few words in the intro as I guess? I'm also tired of games claiming they have a spoken language and then you hardly hear a word.
Post edited July 09, 2021 by Dogmaus
Played the demo/early alpha version, and I very much liked it. Definitely buying... once out of EA. ;)
Dogmaus: ...
The only voice acting I've encountered in the game so far are the grunts during combat. Dialogue is the usual beep-boop over text kind of stuff.
chyper0815: why are the supported languages for the gog version only english and russian AND for steam version more than 7 different languages supported?
Dogmaus: thank you for pointing that out. GOG must stop accepting inferior versions of games. I'm getting really tired.
Store page is fixed now...You should probably edit your review too.
Post edited July 10, 2021 by alexandros050
Mr.Mumbles: Played the demo/early alpha version, and I very much liked it. Definitely buying... once out of EA. ;)
I didn't hate it, but I couldn't play the demo. The controls were unplayble for me and didn't have meaningful remapping.
This top down perspective remind me, why no one remember Loaded and Re-Loaded franchise.
low rated
Dogmaus: thank you for pointing that out. GOG must stop accepting inferior versions of games. I'm getting really tired.
alexandros050: Store page is fixed now...You should probably edit your review too.
edit a review on GOG? ahahahahahahaha
yes, if I could I'd edit that they are lying about the audio in ALL languages. ALL languages are missing.
Dogmaus: ...
soosgjr: The only voice acting I've encountered in the game so far are the grunts during combat. Dialogue is the usual beep-boop over text kind of stuff.
more lies...thank you
Post edited July 10, 2021 by Dogmaus
Watching the gameplay trailer, this one looks nice. Wishlisted for now.
I found it kind of disappointing that you couldn´t customize your character :/