It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
EnforcerSunWoo: Ah, okay.... still is pretty damn messed up though and incredibly inconsistent with everything else that they have done up to this point (considering most of the other games that they split have their own installers).
Incredible Inconsistency seems to be one of GOG's trademarks. I don't even get surprised anymore.
EnforcerSunWoo: Ah, okay.... still is pretty damn messed up though and incredibly inconsistent with everything else that they have done up to this point (considering most of the other games that they split have their own installers).
HypersomniacLive: Incredible Inconsistency seems to be one of GOG's trademarks. I don't even get surprised anymore.
Yeah, I can't argue there.
IAmSinistar: I think we all know how well we'd take to the latter. :)
As good news™, of course!
IAmSinistar: I think we all know how well we'd take to the latter. :)
Grargar: As good news™, of course!
Astute as always, top cat!
Clearly, all this unbundling must be the work of the devil!™ At least my GOG library insists it's become evil incarnate overnight. See attached pic. ;)
Attachments:
Post edited March 18, 2015 by mistermumbles
So.. did GOG say anything about this terrible job, after our reactions? : (
GOG unbundled DROD 1+2+3 out of order. The first game was placed last on the shelf by default. I haven't been using manual sort and this kinda bugs me.
Attachments:
drod.jpg (60 Kb)
phaolo: So.. did GOG say anything about this terrible job, after our reactions? : (
Here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/important_notice_unbundling_games/post513/

I especially like the "There'll be no further grouping at the moment enforced by us". (emphasis mine).
mrkgnao: Here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/important_notice_unbundling_games/post513/

I especially like the "There'll be no further grouping at the moment enforced by us". (emphasis mine).
But.. but..what about the renaming mess and the absurd episode separation? :' (
Post edited March 18, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: So.. did GOG say anything about this terrible job, after our reactions? : (
Probably not, responding to harsh criticism often fuels the fire which they'd probably rather avoid and spend the time and effort working on solving the problems instead.

The website is probably going to be in a daily state of disarray for 2+ months at the current rate at my best guess, so I'd recommend everyone hunker down and prep for the long haul. :)

Maybe read some Eckhart Tolle or something. :)
Ciris: Hi, guys!

We're gonna fuck yo shit up!
noncompliantgame: Thanks
Hahahaha I laughed so hard
skeletonbow: Maybe read some Eckhart Tolle or something. :)
You learn a new thing every day. Had to look him up in Wikipedia, as I had never heard of him before.

Quote from Wikipedia: "the most spiritually influential person in the world... the most popular spiritual author in the United States".

Note to myself: Might want to consider getting out from under the rock a bit more often.
Post edited March 18, 2015 by mrkgnao
Holy crap what a mess, now I have a plehora of ugly leisure suit larry boxes... and if you insist on splitting games into their individual versions, can you please at least do something about them having identical boxart? Having the same exact box twice in a row, twice, on my shelf is annoying as hell.
I don't mind the unbundling but I do have one question/complaint: Why remove the links to the store page? I'm sorry if someone else asked before but I checked all blue's answers and I did not see this addressed.
justanoldgamer: I don't mind the unbundling but I do have one question/complaint: Why remove the links to the store page? I'm sorry if someone else asked before but I checked all blue's answers and I did not see this addressed.
It's likely a database synchronisation issue. Back when the game boxes were generally 1:1 with the game pages, they could use the same key to map one to the other. But now the games have different names than the game pages in a lot of cases, so that association is broken, and they're going to have to code a new way around it.

Just my guess, though.