It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that the unbundling is winding down, can we please get some of the glaring library issues fixed? There's still a giant hole in my library where TWAG used to be, and games are randomly vanishing and re-appearing on other users shelves.
gibbeynator: Now that the unbundling is winding down, can we please get some of the glaring library issues fixed? There's still a giant hole in my library where TWAG used to be, and games are randomly vanishing and re-appearing on other users shelves.
You may have missed this thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_account_big_changes_on_the_horizon
Kings quest games are unbundled now, not objecting to the unbundling itself but just wanted to point out that Kings Quest III is listed as Kings Quest II (although with KQ3 boxart) and also has KQ2s subtitle on the game shelf (its listed correctly on the download) other titles in the series are ok, it's just that one.
When is this "unbundling" going to be finished? There is a huge number of games missing from my shelf. When you had the big removal of games from your library a while back I bought all of the games that were being removed and now most of them are missing. I hadn't even downloaded some of them yet.
sliderider: When is this "unbundling" going to be finished? There is a huge number of games missing from my shelf. When you had the big removal of games from your library a while back I bought all of the games that were being removed and now most of them are missing. I hadn't even downloaded some of them yet.
Did you try account refresh: https://www.gog.com/account/refresh ?
Is alone in the dark 2 and 3 going to be unbundled? also when I download any of the gene-forge games it downs all of them.
clayborn902: Is alone in the dark 2 and 3 going to be unbundled? also when I download any of the gene-forge games it downs all of them.
No, Alone in the Dark won't be unbundled.
clayborn902: Is alone in the dark 2 and 3 going to be unbundled? also when I download any of the gene-forge games it downs all of them.
did you tried to refresh your account ? (check the post above yours) , because i tried with geneforge 1 and only this one was downloaded
Post edited May 10, 2015 by DyNaer
high rated
DyNaer: did you tried to refresh your account ? (chack the post above yours) , because i tried with geneforge 1 and only this one was downloaded
How does one chack a post? ;-P
HypersomniacLive: How does one chack a post? ;-P
ummm what ? :P
clayborn902: also when I download any of the gene-forge games it downs all of them.
Are you by any chance on Mac? Because the Geneforge 1-5 Mac installer has not been split and is instead duplicated five times.
Post edited May 10, 2015 by mrkgnao
DyNaer: ummm what ? :P
Sneaky editor.
Grargar: Sneaky editor.
did i ; really ? lol ; yeah i admit :)
The new "My Account" is here (a Galaxy clone). I think is time for GOG to fix alphabetical sorting, escecially with second and third parts of most games going before first parts. (Sacred, Neverwinter Nights, Realms of Arkania or Baldur's Gate)
Gearmos: The new "My Account" is here (a Galaxy clone). I think is time for GOG to fix alphabetical sorting, escecially with second and third parts of most games going before first parts. (Sacred, Neverwinter Nights, Realms of Arkania or Baldur's Gate)
I agree. The way it's organized is stupid.
GOG's next step should be in organizing the games in proper release order. Acoording to the series number and not the title name.