The last few years a game has popped into my consciousness now and then. I cannot recall it's name and it is reallly starting to get annoying. I bought it for about £2 at a gamestore in 2000-ish. It was a few years old then and looked to me like it might be a hidden gem at the time. A couple of weeks before i had bought Incubation at the same store for about the same amount, so I had high hopes for this RTS as well. I remember some aspects and i would love to get your help identifying it.
1. It was an RTS. Medieval. No magic or dragons that I can remember.
2. I think there was some slightly advanced troop movement options. Like waypoint, stance, formation etc.
3. It might have come out in '97 or around that time.
4. I THINK it had "Reign" in the title, but internet-searches has not yielded results.
5. The graphics were quite good for the time, I think. Similar to Red Alert but darker and more realistic.
6. The game was not particularly good. It had some interesting ideas but It didn't hold my attention for very long.
Because of that final point it's strange that I have this need to figure out what the name was etc. but i HAVE to play it again.. For some strange reason. Please help!