It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadalinStroe: What's your personal opinion about this bundle? It looks like there are at last another 15 DLCs for this game on STEAM. Never played Crusader Kings 2, and the extreme number of DLCs is off putting, but I've heard it praised a lot.
Pherim: But all the big (i. e. expensive) ones are there. For less than the normal price of one of them. Seems like a good deal to me.
I hadn't gone through them to see what's included, since there's so many of them. Thanks for the hint!
It's the game and ALL expansions (game content)
What's not included are unit graphics / portraits / music
Post edited July 31, 2019 by Bigs
MadalinStroe: What's your personal opinion about this bundle? It looks like there are at last another 15 DLCs for this game on STEAM. Never played Crusader Kings 2, and the extreme number of DLCs is off putting, but I've heard it praised a lot.
Personally I'm almost convinced that Paradox will release another "expansion" before the end of the year. I wonder if the HB is a hint that CK2 will come here. And if it will, I hope it comes with some sort of DLC bundle.
blotunga: Personally I'm almost convinced that Paradox will release another "expansion" before the end of the year. I wonder if the HB is a hint that CK2 will come here. And if it will, I hope it comes with some sort of DLC bundle.
Even if they did such a bundle, I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be cheaper than this one + the new DLC bought manually anytime soon. Unless this is some way to test the waters for some new policy from Paradox that we know nothing about, in that case, historical tendencies might not say as much.
Bigs: It's the game and ALL expansions (game content)
What's not included are unit graphics / portraits / music
Interesting... this deal sounds better and better.
DadJoke007: Even if they did such a bundle, I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be cheaper than this one + the new DLC bought manually anytime soon. Unless this is some way to test the waters for some new policy from Paradox that we know nothing about, in that case, historical tendencies might not say as much.
I agree, it won't be cheaper, but I'm trying to avoid steam as much as possible anyway.