It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Super Slam Showdown</span>

PWYW
Stardust Vanguards (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Linux)

$1
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (Steam, Windows)
No Time to Explain Remastered (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
Divekick (Steam,Windows)
Robot Roller - Derby Disco Dodgeball (Steam, WIndows/Mac/Linux)

$7
Sportsfriends (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Post edited September 10, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: No Time to Explain Remastered (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
This is what you call a game for machos only! :P
Nothing interesting for me. I wonder why the third tier is $7 now. Inflation? I thought we are in a deflationary cycle.
Post edited September 10, 2015 by blotunga
blotunga: Nothing interesting for me. I wonder why the third tier is $7 now. Inflation? I thought we are in a deflationary cycle.
The third tier never had a specific price. Sometimes it was $6, others $8, others $9, others $10 and so on.
Post edited September 10, 2015 by Grargar
I grabbed the $1 tier for Phantom Breaker. :D
Post edited September 10, 2015 by Impaler26
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Play and Create with GameMaker</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
YoYo RPG + Foliage Pack and Items Pack
Another Perspective (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
WizardWizard + WizardWizard Source Code and Documentation (DRM-Free, Windows/Mac)
Spoiler Alert (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac*/Linux*)
Death Ray Manta (Steam, Windows/Mac)

$6
GameMaker: Studio Pro (Windows)
Stealth Bastard Deluxe (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Savant - Ascent (DRM-Free/Steam/Android, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Another Perspective Source Code
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in The Hotel Lisbon (Steam, WIndows/Mac/Linux)
Death Ray Manta Source Code
10 Second Ninja (Steam, Windows/Mac)
Spoiler Alert Source Code
Super Crate Box + Super Crate Box Source Code (DRM-Free, Windows)

$12
GM:S Android Export Module (Windows)
Stealth Bastard Deluxe Source Code
Savant - Ascent Source Code
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in The Hotel Lisbon Source Code
10 Second Ninja Source Code
Wasteland Kings + Wasteland Kings Source Code (DRM-Free,Windows)

In addition, you can get L'Abbaye des Morts and Spelunky Classic (plus the source code to both games) for free.
Post edited September 17, 2015 by Grargar
Meh.
high rated
Vitek: Meh.
At best. :)
I'll pass on this lousy bundle. :D
Hmm..this is VERY strange bundle.
For example, Death Ray Manta (DRM, Haha) being Steam only while it was sold for long time on dev site as plain installer.
Detective Case and Clown Bot - it was in IndieRoyale, totally DRM-free, now Steam-only, btw its funny one quest, but nothing really special.
Stealth Bastard Deluxe? Who still dont have it?
Savant? Its awful...

I think this bundle may be really interesting for novice game developers, there is PRO key for IDE and Android export plugin too, a lot of code and examples + assets, but its not geared towards players.
This is a fantastic value for anyone interested in getting their feet wet in game development. GameMaker Studio Professional + the Android export module gives the ability to compile to Windows, OSX, Linux, and Android... which usually costs $450 at standard retail and about $150 when on sale. For $12 it is a steal and a must buy for anyone even remotely interested in making their own games.

As a novice, self-taught programmer, I've tried a number of game engines and IDEs and have found GameMaker Studio and the GameMaker community / tutorials / documentation to be one of the fastest routes to getting a workable game made and in quickly gaining experience with game creation. It is also very flexible and extensible through the GML scripting language.

I think the GameMaker name has a bit of a stigma attached to it in gaming circles, but the truth is that the latest iteration (GameMaker Studio) is very capable of producing high-quality games in quite a range of genres. People often speak of its limitations, but if you learn how to script effectively in GML it opens up a lot of functionality -- and for those who don't want to learn how to script effectively, the burgeoning yoyogames marketplace and a good-sized community of programmers comfortable with GML is there to help build plugins to fit your needs.
Post edited September 18, 2015 by the.kuribo
Redfern: For example, Death Ray Manta (DRM, Haha) being Steam only while it was sold for long time on dev site as plain installer.
Detective Case and Clown Bot - it was in IndieRoyale, totally DRM-free, now Steam-only, btw its funny one quest, but nothing really special.
Well, these Steam-only ones include the source code in the next higher tier, so you could compile DRM-free versions pretty easily yourself.
Redfern: For example, Death Ray Manta (DRM, Haha) being Steam only while it was sold for long time on dev site as plain installer.
the.kuribo: Well, these Steam-only ones include the source code in the next higher tier, so you could compile DRM-free versions pretty easily yourself.
Source included is not means that assets included too. You probably can get executables compiled, but how you going to access assets, sprites, models, music and so on?
Moreover, i havent found any mention about LICENSE of source code provided. In earlier time Humble convinced some games to open source, like Aquaria and its spawned dome community patches, but i doubt this time there will be any permissive licenses.
the.kuribo: Well, these Steam-only ones include the source code in the next higher tier, so you could compile DRM-free versions pretty easily yourself.
Redfern: Source included is not means that assets included too. You probably can get executables compiled, but how you going to access assets, sprites, models, music and so on?
Moreover, i havent found any mention about LICENSE of source code provided. In earlier time Humble convinced some games to open source, like Aquaria and its spawned dome community patches, but i doubt this time there will be any permissive licenses.
Don't know about licenses, can't find the info. But the source code packages in this Humble Bundle seems to include all assets as I just opened up and compiled Death Ray Manta and all assets are included. Judging by download sizes of the others it looks like they are including assets as well.
the.kuribo: As a novice, self-taught programmer, I've tried a number of game engines and IDEs and have found GameMaker Studio and the GameMaker community / tutorials / documentation to be one of the fastest routes to getting a workable game made and in quickly gaining experience with game creation. It is also very flexible and extensible through the GML scripting language.
Thanks for the recommendation, and I agree, it's fantastic value. Not just because of the dev tools (many of which have lately been going for peanuts) but the source code. I feel it's a big step up from just a DRM-free release.