It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Interesting, might have to pick them up.. but first I'll have to check how many of them I already own :P
But that's a lot of strategy for a very nice price.
Pretty sweet. I had COH (original only), COH2, and COH2 WH Oberkommando already, but that's still an awesome deal!

Grabbed the BTA for $4. Got me some Warhammer now for the first time. Too bad I suck at RTS. :)

Still, looking forward to failing at DOW...
First fairly decent weekly bundle in a while IMO. The BTA is worth is if you don't own most of them, even if it doesn't have all the expacs.
awesome humble week
How could they leave Chaos rising out? That's the like the bestest.
You can download the soundtrack of the first COH for free here !
Too bad W40k Space Marine is in the BTA, I only wanted this one :/
P1na: How could they leave Chaos rising out? That's the like the bestest.
Probably that is why... I am thinking of grabbing this bundle though... Dawn of War II is pretty good by itself...
blotunga: Probably that is why... I am thinking of grabbing this bundle though... Dawn of War II is pretty good by itself...
But chaos rising is even more better!

not that DOW2 isn't worth 5$. I paid 50€ for it and don't regret it one bit.
blotunga: Probably that is why... I am thinking of grabbing this bundle though... Dawn of War II is pretty good by itself...
P1na: But chaos rising is even more better!

not that DOW2 isn't worth 5$. I paid 50€ for it and don't regret it one bit.
Yea, when there are sales I've thought about getting the Warhammer Grandmaster collection, just as I usually think about getting the Total War one, yet I never do as I feel they're too much strain on my gaming budget. But Dow2+Retribution for $5 isn't bad at all. I don't think anyway that I'll ever have time to finish at least these two
I dont really play RTS games anymore, but for $1 Im in. I dont any of these. Great deal!
Anyone knows if you could seperate/split the Humble Origin Bundle games on Origin?
klappis: Anyone knows if you could seperate/split the Humble Origin Bundle games on Origin?
No. You got one key for the games of the first week (either 1st tier or 1st and second) and, if you BTA you'd get a second key for the games added on the second week.
"Sorry, Humble Weekly Bundle: Relic Entertainment is currently unavailable in your area."

I don't remeber seeing this before. Then again, I haven't been in China long. Has this happened with other bundles?

The Humble Bundle, Books Bundle and Mobile Bundle are all visible as normal.
fonimul: "Sorry, Humble Weekly Bundle: Relic Entertainment is currently unavailable in your area."

I don't remeber seeing this before. Then again, I haven't been in China long. Has this happened with other bundles?

The Humble Bundle, Books Bundle and Mobile Bundle are all visible as normal.
Yes it has happened indeed. Sega enforces regional locks for Japanese users, but it seems to affect other Asian territories like Taiwan.
Grargar: Yes it has happened indeed. Sega enforces regional locks for Japanese users, but it seems to affect other Asian territories like Taiwan.
Ah. I didn't actually know that Relic was owned by Sega. That makes it a little less bemusing.

Thanks for the reply Grargar