It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackMageJ: Has it been confirmed that you'll be able to pause Choice? I assumed that they'd be charging people as soon as each month's games were revealed, with no chance to skip if/when there's nothing you want. In fact, I assumed that stopping people like me treating it as an occasional purchase rather than a constant subscription was a major reason for changing it.
I imagine it'll be like the Fair Price Package. It'll be there but the intention is for it to go away at some point
Pheace: It'll be there but the intention is for it to go away at some point
Like I mentioned in a previous response, I suspect they'll institute a clause where pausing will cause a shift out of the classic plan once they catch on to people pausing over half the year or more just to avoid paying for the premium plan.
BlackMageJ: Has it been confirmed that you'll be able to pause Choice? I assumed that they'd be charging people as soon as each month's games were revealed, with no chance to skip if/when there's nothing you want. In fact, I assumed that stopping people like me treating it as an occasional purchase rather than a constant subscription was a major reason for changing it.
The Humble Choice FAQ does NOT include the word "pause". The Humble Classic FAQ, on the other hand, has a whole section about pausing, which states:

Can I pause my subscription?

Pausing your subscription is fine, and will not cause you to lose access to Classic for doing so. Only canceling your subscription will cause you to lose access to the Classic plan. Additionally, if your subscription is paused when Humble Choice has launched you will still be converted over to a Classic plan.
The first month of Humble Choice is supposedly leaked

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/e13odc/did_humble_already_leak_the_games_list_for_humble/

•Shadow of the Tomb Raider
•Blasphemous
•Void Bastards
•Phantom Doctrine
•Dead In Vinland
•Horizon Chase Turbo
•Dark Future: Blood Red States
•Desert Child
•Aegis Defenders
•X-Morph: Defense

The price raise gave me a mixed feeling about them.
Interesting.

Looks like, again, they'll be dumping a regular edition of a game into the mix that recently transitioned to a "definitive" edition with Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
zlaywal: The first month of Humble Choice is supposedly leaked

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/e13odc/did_humble_already_leak_the_games_list_for_humble/

•Shadow of the Tomb Raider
•Blasphemous
•Void Bastards
•Phantom Doctrine
•Dead In Vinland
•Horizon Chase Turbo
•Dark Future: Blood Red States
•Desert Child
•Aegis Defenders
•X-Morph: Defense

The price raise gave me a mixed feeling about them.
I already got Aegis Defenders and I'm not interested in others :( But with current scope, it's better I just pause.
Phantom Doctrine and Dead in Vinland are on my wishlist so could be worse for me :)
Blasphemous, Horizon Chase Turbo and X-Morph Defense? Not bad at all, if true.
I don't have any of those games, and maybe 8 are in my wishlist. Happy with that, but hopefully the lineup quality at least stay the same throughout the year.
I get it, they want to start out with a bang, but this seems to be ridiculously good. And yet, people in the reddit thread seem to complain that, that most of those games hold no interest to them. For me all of those games are on my wishlist. Not that would buy them on STEAM, unless they were dirt cheap.

EDIT: I say all, but the racing game definitely isn't.
Post edited November 25, 2019 by MadalinStroe
For those curious, some anonymous source on 4chan leaked the possible remaining unlocks for the rest of Humble Monthly Decembe bundle:

" The rest of December Monthly can be:

Rabi-Ribi

ISLANDERS

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

Hand of Fate 2

The Occupation

The Stillness of the Wind"

Source: https://yuki.la/v/483674793#p483677042
Post edited November 25, 2019 by Zetikla
Will donate HoF2 to finkle, already have that.

Islanders and Stillness are wonderful!, hope they come with the key to redeem, not drm-free. The rest is finkle's.
BeatriceElysia: Will donate HoF2 to finkle, already have that.

Islanders and Stillness are wonderful!, hope they come with the key to redeem, not drm-free. The rest is finkle's.
Almost all the HB monthly unlocks have steam keys, with the exception of Humble Originals maybe which usually get them late and games tied to specific launchers such as it was the case with Black Ops 4 and Overwatch.
Post edited November 25, 2019 by Zetikla
TheMonkofDestiny: Interesting.

Looks like, again, they'll be dumping a regular edition of a game into the mix that recently transitioned to a "definitive" edition with Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
How can you tell? The regular edition isn't even for sale on Steam anymore, right?

Zetikla: For those curious, some anonymous source on 4chan leaked the possible remaining unlocks for the rest of Humble Monthly Decembe bundle:

" The rest of December Monthly can be:

Rabi-Ribi

ISLANDERS

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

Hand of Fate 2

The Occupation

The Stillness of the Wind"

Source: https://yuki.la/v/483674793#p483677042
A couple are on my wishlist, so cool if true!
Post edited November 25, 2019 by kalirion
kalirion: How can you tell? The regular edition isn't even for sale on Steam anymore, right?
The graphic being used is the graphic for the regular edition and not this for the recent replacement.

Whether it's on sale on Steam still, I don't think so but I could be mistaken about that. The older versions are still up (or were, when I last looked) at other storefronts though.
Post edited November 25, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny