It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lol, not a single game I'd play this month.

Next month Sniper Elite 4 and Tales of Berseria are pretty nice though, though I already have Berseria on my PS4 (thinking of getting rid of it though, probably after Red Dead Redemption 2
The contents for September's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Sniper Elite 4 (Early Unlock)
Tales of Berseria (Early Unlock)
Staxel (Early Unlock)
Little Nightmares
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Battle Chef Brigade
Zombie Night Terror
Figment
Ethereal (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlock is Overwatch. Stick around for November/December and you'll get everyone's favourite digital item, lootboxes.

In addition, the following games have been added to the Trove:
Hacknet
Gemini Rue
Dungeon Souls
The Bridge
Post edited September 07, 2018 by Grargar
I redeemed the Battle Chef Brigade, and think it was a good month. I also got Tales of Berseria, but not sure should I scrap Figment as well.
Actually, just tried Figment demo - don't bother, game is for children.
Post edited September 07, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Early unlocks were nice, the rest... well, not my type.

Already own Overwatch so nothing there for me this month. :/ The alternate unlock could be a thing in that cases but oh well..
Post edited September 07, 2018 by Trid
Got my money's worth with the early unlocks... just as well... everything else I already own / was shit (though I just bought Battle Chef Brigade here a day or two ago)

No interest in Lootbox Simulator... so probably a hard pass unless the October 5 reveals are decent - which would be the entire contents at the end of the month... *DERP* :/
Post edited September 08, 2018 by Bigs
The contents for November's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON (Early Unlock)
Hollow Knight (Early Unlock, also DRM-Free)
7 Days to Die (Early Unlock)
Resident Evil Revelations
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2
The Dwarves
Hard Reset Redux
vApe Escape (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience and Cities: Skylines + Skyfalls DLC.

Region Lock Warning: Dead Island Definitive Edition, The Dwarves and Resident Evil Revelations are regionally-locked in a number of territories. In addition, Sniper Elite (but not Sniper Elite V2) is regionally-locked in Germany. If you are going to gift those games, make sure you read the list of regionally-locked countries before you finalize your gift link creation.

In addition, some more games have been added to the Trove:

Epistory: Typing Chronicles
Frozen Synapse
Renowned Explorers: International Society Complete Edition
Is there any way to know if HB/HM games are region locked prior to making a purchase? I only get the alert when redeeming the gift link.
Punington: Is there any way to know if HB/HM games are region locked prior to making a purchase? I only get the alert when redeeming the gift link.
You can check reddit for info, people there usually post this stuff

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/
Grargar: In addition, some more games have been added to the Trove:

Epistory: Typing Chronicles
Frozen Synapse
Renowned Explorers: International Society Complete Edition
No Linux builds for the last two. :\
greeklover: You can check reddit for info, people there usually post this stuff

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/
Thanks, that's good to know. Although, isn't it a bit concerning that that information isn't displayed on Humble before the purchase is made?
Punington: Is there any way to know if HB/HM games are region locked prior to making a purchase? I only get the alert when redeeming the gift link.
Only for the early unlocks. For instance, Metal Gear Solid V isn't available on China and Vietnam:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011560774-December-2018-Monthly-Early-Unlock-Region-information

For the rest, it's a gamble.
Could somebody tell me region locks for November's games? I'm lost in all these countries and I need it for trades. I don't recognize these countries so somebody who could list something simplier would be kind.
BeatriceElysia: Could somebody tell me region locks for November's games? I'm lost in all these countries and I need it for trades. I don't recognize these countries so somebody who could list something simplier would be kind.
Sniper Elite

DE (Germany) receives the low-violence version
ROW (Rest of the World)

Sniper Elite V2

everyone receives a ROW key

Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations

RU/CIS: AM AZ BY GE KG KZ MD RU TJ TM UA UZ
(Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine)
ROW

Dead Island Definitive Edition

Not available in DE. Replacement for DE: Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition
RU/CIS: AM AZ BY KG KZ MD RU TJ TM UA UZ
ROW

The Dwarves

RU/CIS: AM AZ BY CN GE IN KG KZ MD RU TJ TM UA UZ
ROW

Hard Reset Redux

everyone receives a ROW key
Post edited November 02, 2018 by bela555
Thank you, somebody was more familiar with these restrictions and I traded keys off sucessfully.
Post edited November 02, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
bela555: Not available in DE. Replacement for DE: Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition
Wow, I would prefer that over DI. :S

Overall, the unlocks are not my kind of things and I'm pretty sure that SE V2 was at some point for free.