It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drinnen: snip
Brasas: Ah... I wondered about that seeig how small it looked...
True. I forgot to mention that last night. No way Grim Fandango weighs only 25MB! :P
I guess I went ahead and bought this, at least after learning they don't require the client to be downloaded.

Too bad about Grim Fandango being that silly stub installer, I dislike those. I didn't even know, or remember, that the game had a mobile version too, but I guess that was to be expected.
tremere110: The sorcery is a choose your own adventure type game. Each story is a continuation of the last but you don't really need to read the previous ones to enjoy it.
Thanks, my question was actually the other way around, i already have 1 and 2 so i didn't be left out on a cliffhanger in case the third one was the conclusion of the story.
Puddle+ and Unmechincal added to mobile bundle 17
drinnen: Puddle+ and Unmechincal added to mobile bundle 17
Puddle+ seems strange, seems like they enhanced the graphics for mobile but didn't add those to the pc version?
Humble Mobile Bundle 18

$1
Freeze! 2 - Brothers
Evoland
Adventures of Poco Eco

BTA
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadville
Broken Sword Episode 1
Goat Simulator GoatZ

More to Come... Were

Boulderdash 30th Anniversary Premium *
The Beggar's Ride

$7
Broken Sword Episode 2
This War of Mine

The Downloads on the humble website for both Broken Sword 5 Episodes are stubs (4.3MB) meaning the rest downloads (1.6BG and 2GB extra to download) from somewhere else. A 55mb sound track for Poco Eco and a 7.2mb soundtrackfor Freeze! 2, both are mp3 only.

* Boulderdash asks for a lot of permissions including location and leaves a service called CacheVideoDownloadService running after you play it.

--
Well first time I remembered to change the money distribution. I most wanted This War of Mine having just completed a game under linux I think it would work well for me on tablet. So I selected $7 then took all the money from goatz (stupid game) and put it on This War of Mine and slapped an extra 50c on as well.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by drinnen
Humble PC & Android Bundle 14
All games have DRM-Free, Steam and Android versions

$1

Badland (GOTY Edition PC, Premium Edition Android)
SPACECOM

$3

Please Don't Touch Anything
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon
You Must Build A Boat
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Asdivine Heart's
Unmechanical

Average + $3

Desktop Dungeons
Knights of Pen & Paper 2

[EDIT] New games added to bundle.
Post edited July 05, 2016 by tremere110
Having doubts with the new bundle, does anyone recommend Space Grunts and Cosmonautica? Or should i just pay $1 for Cloud Chasers?
Didn't see it in anywhere so thought I'd add it here.

Humblle Epic Platformers Mobile Bundle

Pay What You Want

Devious Dungeon
Devious Dungeon 2
Eggggg - The Platform Puker

Beat The Average

Gunbricks
RunGunJumpGun
RETSNOM

+ More in the second Week

VVVVVV
Goo Saga

Were added in the second week

$5+

Never Alone: KI Edition (+ Soundtrack)
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
LIMBO
Post edited May 30, 2017 by drinnen
Humble Mobile Bundle: Crescent Moon 2

PWYW

Stellar Wanderer
EXILES
Almightree: The Last Dreamer
Atomic Super Lander

BTA

The Deer God
Maze Lord
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Aralon: Forge and Flame

$5

Legend of the Skyfish
2-bit Cowboy Rides again
The Deep Paths: Labyrinth of Andokost

Debut is writ large next to Maze Lord, 2bit Cowboy Rides again and The Deep Paths game.
No second week bonuses.

--
Tried to buy it, turns out being a regular buyer and having saved card details from the humble monthly are not even to save me from having to do a goddamn fucking Google Captcha before I can buy the damn thing!
Humble Mobile Bundle: Roguelikes

$1

Desktop Dungeons
bit Dungeon I
bit Dungeon II

$5

Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
Road Not Taken
Dungelot: Shattered Lands

BTA

Heroes of Loot 2
Sproggiwood
Star Chindy: SciFi Roguelike

Note the order there since the BTA price was already over the higher fixed price bracket when I first checked this more than a day ago.

Unsurprising given the title, the games sound a very samey! (duh!)
Post edited June 21, 2017 by drinnen
drinnen: Unsurprising given the title, the games sound a very samey! (duh!)
They're quite varied, actually. Some of them are in real time and action-oriented (the bit Dungeons or Heroes of Loot 2), while others are turn-based and more puzzle-y in nature (Desktop Dungeons, Dungelot, Sproggiwood).

I've tried and liked them all, except perhaps for Star Chindy, which it's a little clunky.
Humble Mobile Bundle: KEMCO x HyperDevbox

The JRPG Bundle.

$1
Generation of Chaos
Chronus Arc
Bonds of the Skie Premium

BTA
Cross Heats Arcadia
ExZeus 2
Crystareino Premium

$5
Blazing Souls Accelate
Spectral Souls
Legna Tactica

Like a lot of these mobile bundles the BTA is already pretty close to the highest category.
drinnen: Humble Mobile Bundle: KEMCO x HyperDevbox

The JRPG Bundle.

$1
Generation of Chaos
Chronus Arc
Bonds of the Skie Premium

BTA
Cross Heats Arcadia
ExZeus 2
Crystareino Premium

$5
Blazing Souls Accelate
Spectral Souls
Legna Tactica

Like a lot of these mobile bundles the BTA is already pretty close to the highest category.
They all look like 100% grinding standard issue JRPG to me apart from this arcade shooting thing.
Post edited July 11, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: They all look like 100% grinding standard issue JRPG to me apart from this arcade shooting thing.
Agreed. It's the first Humble Mobile Bundle I haven't bought in a good while.