It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Holy schamoley. That makes ME upset. You'd think that they'd have the decency to say something about this on the purchase page.
Klumpen0815: It took a while, but I've gotten a refund now.
Whoever doesn't want to be forced to use yet another client in the future should stay away from the humble mobile bundles now. Too bad, I got many great .apks from there, well time to tackle the backlog, I guess.
Snif.... :(

If we had known it had come to this we would surely have bought more previous mobile bundles just to get the apk's (legally)
catpower1980: If we had known it had come to this we would surely have bought more previous mobile bundles just to get the apk's (legally)
It might be just this one? It's Bandai Namco... and one of the least interesting mobile bundles they've ever put out, so I'm unable to ascertain if the APKs remain in the download directory on the phone.
catpower1980: If we had known it had come to this we would surely have bought more previous mobile bundles just to get the apk's (legally)
hyperagathon: It might be just this one?
Time will tell but the way the Humble Bundle evolved during the years tends to only leave a slim chance of optimism. Needless to say that I'm going to watch more closely those Mobile Bundles and just buy every of them if they're totally DRM-Free....
A new Humble Mobile Bundle is out and there's no trace of the client in the text but I don't trust it anymore.
Can anybody confirm whether it's tied to the app?
Post edited February 15, 2016 by Klumpen0815
No one?
Klumpen0815: No one?
You can download the games without the application. I have attached the image
Attachments:
kemco2.jpg (23 Kb)
Post edited February 19, 2016 by maestroruffy
Klumpen0815: No one?
maestroruffy: You can download the games without the application. I have attached the image
Yay! Thank you very much. :)
Maybe I wasn't the only one that requested a refund because of their last mobile bundle.
I'll bite.
Humble mobile 17 is up did we ever work out if they continued to require the app to download?], did we ever work out if they continued to require the app to download?

Added:

Humble Mobile Bundle 17

$1 or more

Prune
Framed
Battlestation: Harbinger

BTA
Frozen Synapse Prime
Lara Croft GO
Sorcery! 3
More Games Coming Soon!

new games are
Puddle+
Unmechanical

$6 or more
Grim Fandango Remastered
Desktop Dungeons

All Downloadable from the website except Grim Fandango which has 25MB boot download and clearly downloads more data from elsewhere.
[url=][/url]
Post edited March 29, 2016 by drinnen
drinnen: Humble mobile 17 is up, did we ever work out if they continued to require the app to download?
Good point. I didn't remember about that and I bought the bundle without thinking twice (after the inertia I'd gained here with the Insomnia :P).

Luckily, I've been able to download everything directly from the Humble website. :)
Oh man, this looks great, the 1$ is definetly a buy for Framed and Battlestations Harbinger now the rest is a bit complicated, since the BTA is near the tier 3 price one would buy everything but on the other hand it's for tablets and i only have a android phone so it would be the bta for Lara Croft Go and Sorcery 3... Uhm... Guess i'll wait a week.

I already have Sorcery 1 and 2 but never played them, are they choose your own adventure type of game? Are they independent stories?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Oh man, this looks great, the 1$ is definetly a buy for Framed and Battlestations Harbinger now the rest is a bit complicated, since the BTA is near the tier 3 price one would buy everything but on the other hand it's for tablets and i only have a android phone so it would be the bta for Lara Croft Go and Sorcery 3... Uhm... Guess i'll wait a week.

I already have Sorcery 1 and 2 but never played them, are they choose your own adventure type of game? Are they independent stories?
The sorcery is a choose your own adventure type game. Each story is a continuation of the last but you don't really need to read the previous ones to enjoy it.

I was able to install Desktop Dungeons on my Galaxy S5 so the final tier was definitely worth it for me - couldn't get it on Google play since it's tablet only otherwise.
drinnen: Humble mobile 17 is up, did we ever work out if they continued to require the app to download?
Hmmm. I may have to grab this.
Just an FYI, Grim Fandango is one of those games that on humble has only a stub download, the rest of the data comes from elsewhere. (The download on humble is 25mb, the requirements suggest an install size of 3.2GB)
drinnen: snip
Ah... I wondered about that seeig how small it looked...
I already have Lara Croft GO and Sorcery! 3 and Grim Fandango doesn't work on my tablet, which is why I haven't bought it (it may be worth buying it just to verify that). Might still buy the $6 level if next week's game is Broken Age (which doesn't work on my tablet either).