It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle: KEMCO</span>

$1
Eve of the Genesis HD
Eclipse of Illusion
Symphony of the Origin

BTA
Legend of Ixtona
Fortuna Magus
Silver Nornir

There are additional items to be added upon reaching a monetary milestone for BTA purchasers, with Knight of the Earthends to be unlocked at $100k.
I already have Eve of the Genesis and Symphony of the Origin. Its looking to be a good bundle, but I think it needs the other titles before I can continue slashing with even more swords and casting more magic in Kemco games.
Anybody has played those rpgs? (If I'm allowed to ask it in this thread?) Are they any good? The ratings on google play seem ok, but I'm not so sure I trust them. I'm tempted by the BTA.
JasmineMcCoy: Anybody has played those rpgs? (If I'm allowed to ask it in this thread?) Are they any good? The ratings on google play seem ok, but I'm not so sure I trust them. I'm tempted by the BTA.
The Kemco RPGs tend to be generic and short but for a mobile game that's not necessarily condemning. Kemco published made by several developers so the quality can be inconsistent. You can search the titles by name on www.toucharcade.com where they seem to have mid-range reviews.
Are any of these suitable for a 7 year old to play?
ET3D: Are any of these suitable for a 7 year old to play?
Yes, however they may require more patience, strategy, and tolerance for reading than I can imagine my seven year old having.
Interesring, any way to emulate Android om Windows?
ShadowWulfe: Interesring, any way to emulate Android om Windows?
http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/run-android-apps-on-pc

Or just use google for more. ;)
triock:
My apologies, I have a bad habit of asking questions within questions, is there any in particular that you personally recommend?
Is the bundle worth it?

I also just bought dragon quest 1 on android and it's just ok. Should I continue the series or splurge and get Final Fantasy VI instead?
ShadowWulfe: Interesring, any way to emulate Android om Windows?
triock: http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/run-android-apps-on-pc

Or just use google for more. ;)
Get Andy. A solid and free Android emulator.
http://andyroid.net/

If you're willing to have a paid option, you can get AmiDuOS. The price depends on whether you want the Lollipop or Jellybean version of it; both have compatibility issues so take heed and pick your poison (some Lollipop apps won't work on Jellybean, and some Jellybean apps won't work on Lollipop).
www.amiduos.com
Ki11s0n3: Is the bundle worth it?

I also just bought dragon quest 1 on android and it's just ok. Should I continue the series or splurge and get Final Fantasy VI instead?
I got most of the bundle itself via Amazon Appstore's free app of the days offers. There is also a game in the bundle called Symphony of the Origin, that's available for an all-free on Amazon Underground:
http://www.amazon.com/RPG-Symphony-of-the-Origin/dp/B00ZHJ5NF6

Personally, you should get Final Fantasy V (unless you own it, in which case, proceed with Final Fantasy VI as you originally planned). Final Fantasy V is a ton better than Final Fantasy VI, trust me on that.
JasmineMcCoy: Anybody has played those rpgs? (If I'm allowed to ask it in this thread?) Are they any good? The ratings on google play seem ok, but I'm not so sure I trust them. I'm tempted by the BTA.
I only played a part of Eve of the Genesis, until now it felt a bit solid; though you'll never find the depth that you'll usually find in a Final Fantasy game. But it was until now great for a minimal Android experience. There is always the Final Fantasy games if you want deep gameplay on Android.
Post edited October 20, 2015 by PookaMustard
Ki11s0n3: Is the bundle worth it?

I got most of the bundle itself via Amazon Appstore's free app of the days offers. There is also a game in the bundle called Symphony of the Origin, that's available for an all-free on Amazon Underground:
http://www.amazon.com/RPG-Symphony-of-the-Origin/dp/B00ZHJ5NF6

Personally, you should get Final Fantasy V (unless you own it, in which case, proceed with Final Fantasy VI as you originally planned). Final Fantasy V is a ton better than Final Fantasy VI, trust me on that.

Is it? I always have heard that 6 was better. Also how good does it save on battery life when playing it?
Ki11s0n3: Is it? I always have heard that 6 was better. Also how good does it save on battery life when playing it?
6 is good but not as much as 5. You'll get a smaller cast of characters to experience their stories and backstories in full detail. With 6, you'll have FOURTEEN characters. It'll be overwhelming to track the backstories and adventures of each individually. That's for one. Another thing is that you'll get the jobs system in FFV, where you get to choose your characters' job (and there's a ton of them) all with their special abilities, meanwhile in FFVI, whatever abilities a character has, you'll get none else (unless you get that one character end game), not to mention its easy to level up 5 party members instead of 14, and mind you, you'll be using your 14 as thoroughly as possible in FFVI. Plus I found the story in FFV to be better.

FFVI is a good FF, I'm just saying that you should get FFV first, then you may consider FFVI.

It should be fine on the battery life, it won't be a battery vampire like Asphalt 8.
Post edited October 20, 2015 by PookaMustard
Ki11s0n3: Is it? I always have heard that 6 was better. Also how good does it save on battery life when playing it?
PookaMustard: 6 is good but not as much as 5. You'll get a smaller cast of characters to experience their stories and backstories in full detail. With 6, you'll have FOURTEEN characters. It'll be overwhelming to track the backstories and adventures of each individually. That's for one. Another thing is that you'll get the jobs system in FFV, where you get to choose your characters' job (and there's a ton of them) all with their special abilities, meanwhile in FFVI, whatever abilities a character has, you'll get none else (unless you get that one character end game), not to mention its easy to level up 5 party members instead of 14, and mind you, you'll be using your 14 as thoroughly as possible in FFVI. Plus I found the story in FFV to be better.

FFVI is a good FF, I'm just saying that you should get FFV first, then you may consider FFVI.

It should be fine on the battery life, it won't be a battery vampire like Asphalt 8.
Thanks I'll try 5 first the job system sounds cool. What about the Dragon Quest games, should i continue woth Those?
Ki11s0n3: Thanks I'll try 5 first the job system sounds cool. What about the Dragon Quest games, should i continue woth Those?
Haven't played Dragon Quest myself, which is why I didn't talk about them. But feel free to talk about anything Final Fantasy I to VIII with me. I played them and know them well.